BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2013 5:13 pm  #601

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 12, 2013 5:18 pm  #602

kittykat wrote:

...and I could swear he's wearing a striped sweater here as well.
*THUD*

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 12, 2013 5:33 pm  #603

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

...and I could swear he's wearing a striped sweater here as well.
*THUD*

Yep, the blue one in Scandal when Sherlock's phone starts making that noise

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 12, 2013 5:33 pm  #604

Keep them coming girl

Nativity!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 12, 2013 5:34 pm  #605

Hehehe, I was watching that scene on youtube and one of the comments was like this:

Sherlock: John, if you don't know what that noise is I feel sorry for your girlfriends.

August 12, 2013 5:43 pm  #606

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Keep them coming girl

Nativity!

Oh. God. No.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 12, 2013 5:52 pm  #607

I bought that the other day...gonna watch it even though it's not Christmas

August 12, 2013 6:06 pm  #608

Huge grin on my face right now. We had our movie night two weeks ago, and "Nativity" was actually one of the films we watched

(I bullied the others into watching it with me and they really loved it!!)

Last edited by the_dancing_woman (August 12, 2013 6:12 pm)

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 12, 2013 6:12 pm  #609

Is he totally adorable in it?

August 12, 2013 6:14 pm  #610

Oh yes, he is! This film is packed with great Martin moments all the way through!

August 12, 2013 6:18 pm  #611

Can't wait! I'm just finishing up my Friends DVD boxset, just got Season 10 to watch. Maybe after that

August 12, 2013 8:59 pm  #612

kittykat wrote:

I don't understand how a punch to the face could draw blood from either of them anyway...never did understand that.

The skin splits open when hit with a dull object using enough force. Someone can get torn apart by another using just his fists, brass knuckles, etc. Brutal.

August 12, 2013 9:05 pm  #613

ancientsgate wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I don't understand how a punch to the face could draw blood from either of them anyway...never did understand that.

The skin splits open when hit with a dull object using enough force. Someone can get torn apart by another using just his fists, brass knuckles, etc. Brutal.

Didn't know that. And poor John hurt his knuckles on those cheekbones!

August 12, 2013 10:00 pm  #614

shouldbestudying wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I give you permission kittykat I watched it last week

I've decided to watch it tonight

August 12, 2013 10:14 pm  #615

Watching it now, also recognise Jason Watkins from Being Human. A connection with Aidan Turner, from the Hobbit!

August 12, 2013 10:51 pm  #616

I love his dancing! Love him even more now!

August 13, 2013 1:35 am  #617

kittykat wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Didn't know that. And poor John hurt his knuckles on those cheekbones!

Yup. Skin is skin, so both the skin of the knuckles being used as a weapon and the attacked skin are vulnerable.

August 13, 2013 5:27 am  #618

shouldbestudying wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I give you permission kittykat I watched it last week

Oh, another one  Christmas movies are most fun to watch in the summertime anyway

August 13, 2013 10:27 am  #619

Q: You own a miniature long-haired dachshund called Archie. Does having a small dog compromise your masculinity?

A: Occasionally. Fortunately though I’m already an actor and wear nicely tailored coats, so it doesn’t make much difference. It can get a bit too much though. One day recently I was wearing quite a poncey coat and walking Archie around Old Compton Street and suddenly thought ‘oh Christ’. I felt like such a lord. Where would fashion be without the feminine touch, though? You need that in art, fashion, everything. No one I know is a jock, I don’t have any jock friends, that’s why I went into fucking acting to begin with.

http://johnnydeppseyeliner.tumblr.com/post/45837842020/branstarks-you-own-a-miniature-long-haired

Last edited by Harriet (August 13, 2013 10:29 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 13, 2013 5:24 pm  #620

Board footera