BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2018 3:01 pm  #3441

Re: Favourite Martin pics

A selfie:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2018 7:14 pm  #3442

Nice scarf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 28, 2018 8:11 pm  #3443

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2018 8:12 pm  #3444

Martin+baby=cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 14, 2018 1:06 pm  #3445

May 14, 2018 1:07 pm  #3446

During BAFTA awards:

May 14, 2018 1:46 pm  #3447

Dashing bloke. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 14, 2018 3:32 pm  #3448

Somebody's getting a nice smile from him...

May 17, 2018 8:11 am  #3449

May 17, 2018 10:57 am  #3450

Hidden in a scenery:

May 17, 2018 3:34 pm  #3451

Love that last one.

Last edited by besleybean (May 17, 2018 7:01 pm)

May 17, 2018 6:57 pm  #3452

Red the Play press night, at 15-th of April:

May 17, 2018 7:01 pm  #3453

I gather Andrew and Una were there, too.

June 5, 2018 9:02 pm  #3454

Martin in a good company.... 

June 6, 2018 5:59 am  #3455

One of his biggest fans.

June 7, 2018 11:25 pm  #3456

I like Ian McKellan's scarf.

Last edited by Yitzock (June 7, 2018 11:25 pm)

Clueing for looks.

June 8, 2018 6:16 am  #3457

I think I like everything about him.

June 12, 2018 6:40 am  #3458

June 12, 2018 6:51 am  #3459

I have something in my eye...

June 12, 2018 2:25 pm  #3460

Those are sweet!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera