BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 6:49 pm  #3161

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I saw a clip from the film that that gif is from, but I don't remember what it is.  I think the smile might be a bit creepy to you because his teeth are different (at least I'm pretty sure he's wearing different teeth over his normal ones).  I think he plays a bad guy, but I can't remember what the story is, since I haven't actually seen it.

Clueing for looks.

January 8, 2017 6:50 pm  #3162

I think that is the most creepy smile I've ever seen, I swear my scalp prickles when I see it. Makes me really curious about the film.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 6:52 pm  #3163

Yes, I bet he's good in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 8:04 pm  #3164

It's Wild Target, I think. Definitely worth watching.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

January 8, 2017 8:11 pm  #3165

Pav wrote:

It's Wild Target, I think. Definitely worth watching.

Amusing little movie.   Martin plays a hitman.  

Isn't it ironic?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 8, 2017 8:12 pm  #3166

Circles of life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 8:21 pm  #3167

Thanks! I have to watch that one.

I did find this picture creepy first time I saw it, but what I think have made it "worse" for me, is the fact that it was used as an illustration for an AU Johnlock fic where John was a mafia boss. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2017 10:58 pm  #3168

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 14, 2017 11:00 pm  #3169

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 14, 2017 11:03 pm  #3170

Thank you for the awesome gifs!

nakahara wrote:

His Bilbo is showing

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 14, 2017 11:04 pm  #3171

How so?

January 14, 2017 11:07 pm  #3172

January 14, 2017 11:07 pm  #3173

You know... that shrewd calculating look of a hobbit

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 14, 2017 11:09 pm  #3174

I think it's just Martin!

January 14, 2017 11:18 pm  #3175

January 17, 2017 1:09 pm  #3176

January 17, 2017 1:29 pm  #3177

January 17, 2017 2:58 pm  #3178

I don't know how someone eating can be pleasant to look at but it is...

nakahara, you always find so much stuff for this thread, I'm always amazed!

Clueing for looks.

January 17, 2017 3:21 pm  #3179

Love that eating sequence!

I remember this adorable pic set I found of Martin eating a sandwich on Setlock. It was awesome. 

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2017 6:12 pm  #3180

He is a gorgeous man...but I would have gone for the full on snog with Paul- god I love that guy.

Board footera