BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2016 11:09 pm  #3141

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2016 11:24 pm  #3142

nakahara wrote:

This has to be the most peculiar eye-colour on this planet, I think. Beautiful!

They truly are sapphire blue, the color of expensive sapphires (think of Lady's Di's ring that her daughter in law now wears), very dark and very deep blue. Yes, unusual.

December 30, 2016 11:26 pm  #3143

nakahara wrote:

Martin and his fan during yesterday´s event:

Pretty make up (her).  Looks like her father (him).  *runs away laughing*

January 4, 2017 12:24 pm  #3144

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 4, 2017 12:39 pm  #3145

Lovely man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 4, 2017 10:16 pm  #3146

January 5, 2017 6:36 am  #3147

Cool shots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2017 2:16 pm  #3148

Martin has hit a peak of handsome in his 40's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 5, 2017 2:22 pm  #3149

He's like fine wine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2017 5:13 pm  #3150

He is now also the most eligible man in England!

January 6, 2017 1:38 am  #3151

besleybean wrote:

He is now also the most eligible man in England!

He's eligible?  Since when?

January 6, 2017 2:04 am  #3152

He and Amanda separated in March.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 6, 2017 7:10 am  #3153

Or possibly April.
2 weeks before filming, anyway.

January 6, 2017 10:57 am  #3154

In a recent interview, Amanda said they split in March.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2017 11:26 am  #3155

Wow...Someone on Tumblr said he looked like stylish, Old Hollywood here, and I have to agree.

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2017 12:51 pm  #3156

Vhanja wrote:

Wow...Someone on Tumblr said he looked like stylish, Old Hollywood here, and I have to agree.

Martin Freeman - Professional D.I.L.F.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 6, 2017 4:52 pm  #3157

Classic actor.

January 6, 2017 8:15 pm  #3158

Wow, love that photo in black and white!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 8, 2017 6:32 pm  #3159

This "smile"chills me to the bone. I don't even konw how he does it, usually Martin has a smile that lights up like a thousand suns. This is the most creepy thing I've seen. Where is it from?

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 6:37 pm  #3160

There really is something wrong with me...why do I never find things creepy?
Benedict in Atonement?  Don't find him creepy at all!
I don't find this Martin creepy, either.

Board footera