BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2016 8:47 am  #3121

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2016 9:13 pm  #3122

Dashing Martin in the bizarre company of a trashcan:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 10, 2016 4:37 am  #3123

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 10, 2016 4:59 am  #3124

Visiting Stephen Colbert, 8th December 2016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 5:42 am  #3125

December 13, 2016 11:31 am  #3126

Promises, promises....

December 13, 2016 11:38 am  #3127

I loved that one. Martin's sass at it's best. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 13, 2016 11:40 am  #3128

December 13, 2016 11:44 am  #3129

Love that interview. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 16, 2016 5:57 am  #3130

Dancing at the BIFA awards

December 16, 2016 12:42 pm  #3131

December 16, 2016 3:06 pm  #3132

I would sacrifice a kidney to simply have a drink and a conversation with Martin.
Long live the King of Sass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 17, 2016 7:19 pm  #3133

December 19, 2016 1:45 pm  #3134

December 20, 2016 7:39 am  #3135

Martin and his fan during yesterday´s event:

December 20, 2016 9:24 pm  #3136

Aww!

December 25, 2016 2:46 pm  #3137

December 25, 2016 7:18 pm  #3138

December 27, 2016 5:07 pm  #3139

Look at those eyes. 

Team Hudders!

December 27, 2016 5:29 pm  #3140

This has to be the most peculiar eye-colour on this planet, I think. Beautiful!

Board footera