BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2016 6:52 pm  #3081

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Nice hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 3, 2016 7:01 pm  #3082

They lied about Martin portraying a policeman in Start-up. What he actually portrays is some kind of Casanova:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 3, 2016 7:07 pm  #3083

I'll be in my bunk.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 3, 2016 7:29 pm  #3084

I wish I was her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 4, 2016 12:01 pm  #3085

tonnaree wrote:

I'll be in my bunk.  

*brings tonnaree smelling salts and a hot water bottle*

October 4, 2016 1:04 pm  #3086

ancientsgate wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I'll be in my bunk.  

Thank you dear.
Might you have any Whiskey?

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 5, 2016 12:46 am  #3087

tonnaree wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I'll be in my bunk.  

Thank you dear.

Sure do. *hands tonaree a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pretty crystal glass*   I can get you some ice cold Coke to go with that, if that'd be better.

October 5, 2016 11:51 am  #3088

ancientsgate wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Thank you dear.

Sure do. *hands tonaree a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pretty crystal glass*   I can get you some ice cold Coke to go with that, if that'd be better.

This is fine.  It's all fine.   *swigs from bottle*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 8, 2016 1:47 pm  #3089

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 9, 2016 10:45 am  #3090

I really do like this man.

October 13, 2016 10:23 pm  #3091

October 14, 2016 7:18 am  #3092

How dare he be so gorgeous?!

October 14, 2016 7:31 pm  #3093

LOL!

October 17, 2016 8:12 pm  #3094

October 17, 2016 8:14 pm  #3095

Nice.

October 17, 2016 8:26 pm  #3096

October 17, 2016 8:28 pm  #3097

Such a cutie.

October 18, 2016 10:22 am  #3098

October 18, 2016 4:43 pm  #3099

He is lovely altogether.

October 24, 2016 7:13 am  #3100

Martin supported the charity event Stand Up to Cancer this Saturday:

Board footera