BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2016 9:11 pm  #3001

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 8, 2016 5:35 am  #3002

Gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 8, 2016 8:55 pm  #3003

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 8, 2016 8:57 pm  #3004

Oh I'd love to join him with that cake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 9, 2016 12:08 am  #3005

besleybean wrote:

Not me. He looks f'ing dangerous there. I don't know what that image comes from, but whatever it is, no thank you.

August 9, 2016 6:56 am  #3006

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Not me. He looks f'ing dangerous there. I don't know what that image comes from, but whatever it is, no thank you.

It´s the new series featuring Martin, called "Start-up".

August 9, 2016 12:02 pm  #3007

Such a tough guy:

August 9, 2016 12:31 pm  #3008

How could he kick those sweeties?!

August 9, 2016 12:35 pm  #3009

To demonstrate his toughness, of course.

Last edited by nakahara (August 9, 2016 12:36 pm)

August 9, 2016 11:17 pm  #3010

nakahara wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

It´s the new series featuring Martin, called "Start-up".

Is his character a Hannibal Lector type?  lol  The fridge standing open, the way he's sitting there with that knife, it reminds me of the Silence of the Lambs guy wanting to have the female in that movie for dinner with a little Chianti and a side of fava beans. Dangerous.

August 11, 2016 7:24 am  #3011

Many faces of John:

August 11, 2016 2:20 pm  #3012

August 11, 2016 4:30 pm  #3013

Confused John occurs often.

Clueing for looks.

August 11, 2016 5:57 pm  #3014

Amazing face.

August 16, 2016 2:01 pm  #3015

August 16, 2016 4:52 pm  #3016

Lovely man.

August 16, 2016 4:58 pm  #3017

Did he kick Rupert Grint?!?!

Anyway, awesome, awesome, everything in this thread! And I really need to watch Start-Up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 18, 2016 8:45 pm  #3018

August 18, 2016 8:46 pm  #3019

Oof.

August 18, 2016 10:01 pm  #3020

Board footera