BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2016 5:37 pm  #2841

Re: Favourite Martin pics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 25, 2016 7:38 pm  #2842

Niiice!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 28, 2016 7:29 am  #2843

Martin behind bars:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2016 11:55 am  #2844

Smiley Martin, but the glasses look very retro:

Reminds me of an old comedian from my country:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2016 12:23 pm  #2845

He looks like a teacher from the 50s.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2016 12:31 pm  #2846

nakahara wrote:

Smiley Martin, but the glasses look very retro:

Reminds me of an old comedian from my country:

Oh yeah, that's the Graham Norton Show recording. I'll definitely watch that tomorrow. I'm sure Graham will ask him about the filming.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 28, 2016 4:34 pm  #2847

Ooh, is he on tomorrow?
Fab.
Love the glasses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 29, 2016 10:50 am  #2848

Among fans:

April 29, 2016 12:16 pm  #2849

Could be in a 1960s band.

----------

April 29, 2016 4:07 pm  #2850

Love specs Freeman.

April 29, 2016 7:00 pm  #2851

Me, too.

Clueing for looks.

April 30, 2016 8:47 pm  #2852

May 2, 2016 10:32 am  #2853

May 2, 2016 12:59 pm  #2854

I like that he shows no respect for bigger/more well-known stars. I hate it when really great and talented people get too modest because some Hollywood thing sits near them. He gets snarky with everyone. And seems so relaxed the whole time.

----------

May 2, 2016 1:04 pm  #2855

I agree.
On that I would probably be with Martin rather than Benedict.
I cannot abide fawning behaviour.

May 2, 2016 1:05 pm  #2856

Well, I would say that Martin is just as big as Paul Rudd, when it comes to being a well-known star. But, yes, that was a funny moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 2, 2016 1:36 pm  #2857

Vhanja wrote:

Well, I would say that Martin is just as big as Paul Rudd, when it comes to being a well-known star. But, yes, that was a funny moment.

That wasn't necessarily related to the gifs above from the Graham Norton Show, just in general.

I don't mind Paul Rudd but that's about it. And regarding Seth Rogen I don't get why he's famous, Sherlock would say "what is the point of you?"

----------

May 2, 2016 1:38 pm  #2858

Aw, I thought he seemed sweet.

May 2, 2016 1:55 pm  #2859

Seth? Yes he was,but I don't know a film with him, apart from that weird "The Interview" (not that I've seen it) that seems to just get famous because North Korea was a bit pissed.
But I usually have problems with actors who are in those replaceable Hollywood films rom-com/comedies/action stuff where I never remember the name. And I always pissed when those people are at the Graham Norton Show and get more attention and speaking time than those brilliant people, maybe not international known, (a lot of them are Brits) next to them. That happened a lot.

But wrong thread for my rant.

Well I'm too spoilt with that Cumberbatch and those other brilliant people that have a place in my heart.

----------

May 2, 2016 2:04 pm  #2860

I don't know him at all.
But I definitely want to see The Interview.
Anything that pisses off North Korea, is fine by me.
And it wasn't his fault what happened!

Board footera