BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2016 12:08 pm  #2721

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I repeat, Martin has reached a new level of hotness.   *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 14, 2016 1:55 pm  #2722

Those are definitely good pics...
Uhm....
*joining tonnaree on the thudding matrace*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 14, 2016 2:00 pm  #2723

Wow, he looks great!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 14, 2016 2:07 pm  #2724

*passes mshouse a shock blanket and a pillow*

Isn't he fine?

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 14, 2016 4:39 pm  #2725

tonnaree wrote:

I repeat, Martin has reached a new level of hotness.   *thud*

And busy-ness. And speaking of hotness, it's so nice to see what a hot commodity he's become.

March 14, 2016 5:24 pm  #2726

He is very hot...
What's he filming now?
Is this the Civil War thing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 14, 2016 5:28 pm  #2727

*clutching the pillow and the shock blanket *
*passing tea and biscuits *
I must say: I'm usually all for really tall men. But the two things about Martin got to me, his beaming smile and that grey hair. I have no idea if it is artificial or natural, but it suits him very well.
And he looks great lately. Much better than around TAB, now that I come to think of it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 14, 2016 6:45 pm  #2728

mrshouse, I totally agree about the hair. Although I already fell for him because of the hair in HLV... there his hair also looks a bit grey, could also be some shade of blond though, it's hard to tell.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 14, 2016 6:59 pm  #2729

Lovely man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 14, 2016 9:29 pm  #2730

besleybean wrote:

He is very hot...
What's he filming now?
Is this the Civil War thing?

American Civil War?  Or someone else's Civil War?  I hadn't heard about it.

March 14, 2016 9:31 pm  #2731

mrshouse wrote:

And he looks great lately. Much better than around TAB, now that I come to think of it.

TAB was a hot mess, in more ways than one.  I think all the actors in it were supposed to look strung out and other-worldly, since so much of it was in Sherlock's crazy mind palace. Nobody looked their best, IMO.

March 14, 2016 9:34 pm  #2732

Really?
I thought Andrew and Benedict were as hot as hell!

March 14, 2016 10:49 pm  #2733

besleybean wrote:

Really?
I thought Andrew and Benedict were as hot as hell!

Almost nothing in TAB appealed to me. Ben's always attractive, of course; unless they dressed him up as werewolf or something, lol, he's always going to be attractive.  Andrew is a good actor, I like his Moriarty, but I don't find him that good looking. I dunno, that episode was just a non-starter for me on lots of different levels.  Just my opinion, two cents marked down from five.

March 15, 2016 6:39 am  #2734

Funny how we're all different.
It's currently my fave episode and would be the only one I would watch at the moment.
I say 'would', because my DVD is still at my son's house!

March 15, 2016 7:59 am  #2735

besleybean wrote:

Funny how we're all different.
It's currently my fave episode and would be the only one I would watch at the moment.
I say 'would', because my DVD is still at my son's house!

I feel that way about TRF.  I could watch it 100 times without getting bored. It was the first Sherlock episode I ever saw, so there is that, but the Johnlock feels and all the angst are right up my alley, too. I know it wasn't written by Gatiss, and that's probably what I like about it, too.

I recently lent all of my Sherlock DVDs to a new friend, and she was over the moon ecstatic.  Loved it, all of it, ate it up, watched it like at least 5 times through before giving them back to me. It was very cool to intro Sherlock, John and the gang to a newbie.  And no, I didn't talk to her about Johnlock, lololol. We just discussed other things.

March 15, 2016 8:35 am  #2736

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 15, 2016 9:01 am  #2737

SolarSystem wrote:

mrshouse, I totally agree about the hair. Although I already fell for him because of the hair in HLV... there his hair also looks a bit grey, could also be some shade of blond though, it's hard to tell.

It's "dishwater". 

And I LOVE his hair as John Watson.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 18, 2016 4:07 am  #2738

What about his hair here?         (personally I love the ruffled Taliban Shuffle-ish hair, but this/Watson style very nice and business-like)      "Now wait just a darn minute, folks!  As a professor, I know exactly what I'm talking about!" 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 18, 2016 10:18 am  #2739

I prefer the Watson-style.

Team Hudders!

March 18, 2016 11:38 am  #2740

Russell wrote:

What about his hair here? (personally I love the ruffled Taliban Shuffle-ish hair, but this/Watson style very nice and business-like) "Now wait just a darn minute, folks! As a professor, I know exactly what I'm talking about!"

Hot for Teacher. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera