BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2016 10:16 am  #2561

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Russell wrote:

I know! I love a lot of the promo pics they did when the movies were coming out. Andy and Martin especially, such fun and expressive jokesters with each other (remember the little interview bit where they cracked up at Martin doing a Gollum impression?) Like so: another awesome one I think from the same thing…

Martin Freeman and Andy Serkis together! Wow!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 9, 2016 5:24 pm  #2562

nakahara wrote:

Martin Freeman and Andy Serkis together! Wow!

And the precious!   ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 9, 2016 5:59 pm  #2563

LOL!

February 10, 2016 1:09 pm  #2564

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 10, 2016 2:45 pm  #2565

Oooooh! The first one is nice, the second one is funny (I don't know what prompted that face, lol)

Clueing for looks.

February 10, 2016 5:13 pm  #2566

Gorgeous man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2016 2:24 pm  #2567

February 15, 2016 3:33 pm  #2568

So young! What are those from?

Clueing for looks.

February 15, 2016 3:36 pm  #2569

Yitzock wrote:

So young! What are those from?

It was this short:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181588/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_68

February 15, 2016 8:06 pm  #2570

February 15, 2016 8:07 pm  #2571

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2016 8:47 pm  #2572

He even flirts with women in burkas?

February 16, 2016 8:42 am  #2573

nakahara wrote:

Oh, wow...!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 16, 2016 12:59 pm  #2574

nakahara wrote:

He even flirts with women in burkas?

Don't care how big or small his part is, can't wait to see him in this movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 16, 2016 2:15 pm  #2575

Yeah, it looks fun.  Also, that scene where he laughs that the gifs are from...we know it's scripted but it looks so genuine.  Genuine laughter.

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2016 2:25 pm  #2576

I do hope he and Tiny Fey get to snog a bit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 16, 2016 2:35 pm  #2577

I wonder if Amanda does!

February 16, 2016 3:40 pm  #2578

But.... the one is professionell, the other private?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

February 16, 2016 3:45 pm  #2579

I know, I guess I just wasn't that into the thought of the snogging!

February 16, 2016 3:47 pm  #2580

If the chemistry kicks right in...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera