BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2016 3:53 pm  #2501

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Ah, yes, I get it now. I always thought it was John who kicked Sherlock, and never understood why.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2016 9:57 am  #2502

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 11, 2016 1:59 pm  #2503

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 11, 2016 2:31 pm  #2504

nakahara wrote:

The Sass is strong in this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 11, 2016 2:34 pm  #2505

lol I remember when I first saw that Children in Need video and Martin did that hip shaking thing, I had to pause the video because I couldn't hold in my laughter.

Clueing for looks.

January 11, 2016 3:09 pm  #2506

tonnaree wrote:

nakahara wrote:

The Sass is strong in this one.

Mmm, mmm, being silly he is.

January 11, 2016 5:06 pm  #2507

Love him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 13, 2016 12:07 pm  #2508

Disappointed:

January 13, 2016 2:16 pm  #2509

How could someone disappoint Martin!  

Come here love, give us a hug..................

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 13, 2016 5:11 pm  #2510

Bless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 14, 2016 3:21 am  #2511

Aww!!

January 15, 2016 9:41 am  #2512

After "Today Show" in NY.

January 15, 2016 4:43 pm  #2513

Lovely.

January 17, 2016 10:29 am  #2514

Wow, stunning!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2016 10:33 am  #2515

What a nice man.

January 19, 2016 3:40 am  #2516

I know Benedict is in this as well, but I think Martin steals the show we his expression.

Clueing for looks.

January 19, 2016 6:39 am  #2517

He so often does...

January 19, 2016 10:29 am  #2518

Yitzock wrote:

I know Benedict is in this as well, but I think Martin steals the show we his expression.

Chemistry. Those two have it, so there's no wonder that their Sherlock and John have it too. Super special, the both of them, and together? Incendiary.  We fans are lucky lucky lucky.

January 20, 2016 12:14 pm  #2519

January 20, 2016 12:24 pm  #2520

Mr Freeman looks dead sexy in those jeans.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera