BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2015 7:24 pm  #2441

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 28, 2015 7:29 pm  #2442

And with his Martin tea cup!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2015 9:13 pm  #2443

John, Mary and John´s jealous boyfriend in the background:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 28, 2015 9:26 pm  #2444

Lol, that's a cool pic!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2015 9:35 pm  #2445

Wait - that last pic, when is it taken?
I remember the set pics from the wedding and it was definitely summer. The location is odd too...

December 28, 2015 9:48 pm  #2446

It´s really a setlock of TSOT. Apparently, it took place in April:

http://hudders-and-hiddles.tumblr.com/post/136128974534/nixxie-fic-amanda-abbington-martin-freeman

December 28, 2015 10:21 pm  #2447

Ah, thanks. That was surely that changeable weather in April.

December 28, 2015 10:24 pm  #2448

So for last series?
In which case I was standing just down the road from there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 29, 2015 12:17 am  #2449

nakahara wrote:

John, Mary and John´s jealous boyfriend in the background:

lol  Well said.

December 29, 2015 12:18 am  #2450

nakahara wrote:

The man has some animal magnetism, doesn't he. I don't always see it, and girls/women in the fandom are endlessly calling him "cute", which I've never really understood either. But yowsa, there's something about this snapshot out of time that helps me get him, him the man, not necessarily him the actor. Attractive much?  yes.

January 1, 2016 6:46 pm  #2451

January 1, 2016 6:47 pm  #2452

Oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 7:10 pm  #2453

Lol, those shoes! That is the ugliest shade of green I can imagine I don't know if I should be appalled by or love his fashion sense. 

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2016 7:11 pm  #2454

Only Martin could get away with it.
They go with that jacket which Steven hates so much!

January 1, 2016 7:34 pm  #2455

Be careful. If you insult John´s shoes, Mary will take a vengeance on you:

January 1, 2016 7:35 pm  #2456

Wow, cool pics of Amanda! 

Team Hudders!

January 2, 2016 12:46 am  #2457

Vhanja wrote:

Lol, those shoes! That is the ugliest shade of green I can imagine I don't know if I should be appalled by or love his fashion sense. 

Frog flippers.  lololol  

January 2, 2016 11:50 pm  #2458

That´s what I call "The look of interest":

January 3, 2016 12:22 am  #2459

Always waiting:

January 3, 2016 10:07 am  #2460

Yeah but he left his post, bad soldier!

Board footera