BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2015 1:26 pm  #2421

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Well, you know, he is a romantic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 25, 2015 1:45 pm  #2422

A Well Balanced Person Has A Drink In Each Hand 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 25, 2015 2:33 pm  #2423

Harriet wrote:

True! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 25, 2015 8:19 pm  #2424

A cup of tea in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other, huh?  I don't suppose that bottle contains a soft drink.

December 25, 2015 10:49 pm  #2425

John is perhaps unconventional and he drinks the berr from a teacup.... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 25, 2015 10:54 pm  #2426

Or it's a proof he's truly bi 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 26, 2015 7:55 pm  #2427

December 26, 2015 7:58 pm  #2428

December 26, 2015 7:58 pm  #2429

Ha, I'd forgotten all about these tweets.
I miss Simon on Twitter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 26, 2015 8:15 pm  #2430

nakahara wrote:

John Watson, all Christmassy:

Beck's in one hand, tea in the other, ugly Christmas sweater with a cute face above it in the middle, does it get better than this?  My fave scene of everything so far, I do believe.

December 26, 2015 8:16 pm  #2431

He is adorable in that jumper!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 26, 2015 8:17 pm  #2432

Harriet wrote:

One you can serve the guys, and one for Grandma when she comes for a visit.

December 26, 2015 8:17 pm  #2433

kgreen20 wrote:

A cup of tea in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other, huh?  I don't suppose that bottle contains a soft drink. 

Beck's beer.

December 26, 2015 8:18 pm  #2434

nakahara wrote:

John is perhaps unconventional and he drinks the berr from a teacup.... 

Beer with a tea chaser?  Tea with a beer chaser?  Either one would be unique but might work.

December 26, 2015 8:19 pm  #2435

besleybean wrote:

Ha, I'd forgotten all about these tweets.
I miss Simon on Twitter.

Where did he go?

December 26, 2015 8:25 pm  #2436

He left:
Partly too busy, but I think the haters got to him as well.

December 27, 2015 3:17 pm  #2437

December 27, 2015 3:19 pm  #2438

December 27, 2015 3:30 pm  #2439

So much gorgeous.

December 27, 2015 4:37 pm  #2440

Indeed, so beautiful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera