BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2012 7:07 pm  #1

The Reichenbach Fall and The Bee Gees

I was watching TRF again today and when it came to the scene on the roof where Moriarty is listening to the Bee Gees song Stayin' Alive, I was reminded that in US this episode aired on Sunday, May 20 -- the day Robin Gibb passed away...

Last edited by ImaSherlockGirl (July 31, 2012 9:48 pm)

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 31, 2012 7:08 pm  #2

Re: The Reichenbach Fall and The Bee Gees

Oooh.

August 1, 2012 8:55 am  #3

Oh no!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 30, 2012 5:58 pm  #4

I found this article in a German newspaper:
http://www.welt.de/gesundheit/article110411838/Stayin-Alive-hilft-bei-Herzdruckmassage.html

If you have to carry out external cardiac massage it will be helpful to imagine a song like "Stayin' Alive" (100 to 120 bpm) which will give you the right rhythm with chest compressure.
"Stayin" Alive" hat den Charme, dass der Titel reflektiert, worum es bei der Wiederbelebung geht"/ "Stayin' Alive charmingly reflects what reanimation is about."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 31, 2012 5:11 am  #5

nice posts...................

Board footera