BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2012 4:34 pm  #1

My T-Shirt

I created a design for a Sherlock-inspired T-shirt!  I wore it to a showing of Frankenstein last night, where I met up with KeepersPrice, a fellow board member.  I had lots of fun making the design and then wearing it for the first time to the movie.  Here are the front and back views of the shirt:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 31, 2012 5:28 pm  #2

Re: My T-Shirt

Sweet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2012 7:14 pm  #3

So nice! Maybe you can sell it to redbubble.com.

Did you get any recognitions from other people in the audience? (There's a thread for that.) And how did you like Frankenstein? (Thread for that, too.)

And how was it getting together with KP? I think it would be so much fun to meet another member in person. Probably you have posted about it elsewhere.

Last edited by veecee (July 31, 2012 7:28 pm)

July 31, 2012 8:16 pm  #4

Thanks, Davina.

Veecee, thanks, too, especially for reminding me to post in the thread about reaction to my shirt.  I did post in two Frankenstein threads already.  Yes, meeting KP was really fun, and hopefully we'll get together again soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

August 10, 2012 11:17 pm  #5

great shirt, sherli!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 11, 2012 6:39 am  #6

Luv the front writing ;) well combined!

August 11, 2012 5:55 pm  #7

Yeah, it's very cool! You should do some more designs and maybe look at selling them on something like Redbubble.

That's given me the idea to try and arrange a board meet up at some point (or at least one for UK members anyway).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera