BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2014 6:51 pm  #161

Re: Supernatural

That would be too cruel!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 29, 2014 7:02 pm  #162

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 29, 2014 8:55 pm  #163

Ah, Sam, be careful! You simply can't have your hair cut, otherwise it'd be a too huge plot twist for the show.

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 29, 2014 9:17 pm  #164

I notice that Jared still has his sling there for his shoulder, so I guess they wrote that in. But in the Nerd HQ panel he's not wearing it and said something about having surgery. Hopefully he'll be okay now 

July 30, 2014 7:31 pm  #165

Gag reel in a better quality! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8duAyLsGc

July 30, 2014 8:53 pm  #166

Seen it ^^ Jensen leaned in to lick Jared's face!!

August 2, 2014 4:51 pm  #167

Seen an interview with Jeremy Carver. Carry On My Wayward Son will appear in the 200th episode, which makes me really happy ^^

And there are two reasons why Cas isn't helping Sam in looking for Dean. One is that he doesn't want to be a distraction, and there's one more which we learn at some point.

August 2, 2014 6:01 pm  #168

Also, you know that moment in Meta Fiction when Cas and Gabriel are in the gas station and those angels turn up, and Gabriel grabs Cas's face to make him turn? That wasn't scripted; Misha wasn't paying attention so Richard intervened XD

August 2, 2014 6:37 pm  #169

Btw ... are you also registered in a Supernatural forum?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2014 6:58 pm  #170

No, why?

August 2, 2014 7:15 pm  #171

Just curious. Because that's the only thread you still post in. And also your avatar and sig ...
Well, as I said just curious ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2014 7:20 pm  #172

I'm still a Sherlock fan, if that's what you're asking. But there's not much happening right now and there's a lot going on in the SPN fandom.

August 2, 2014 7:36 pm  #173

And this "lot" you want to discuss here? Nearly on your own?

(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2014 7:39 pm  #174

I've never been into Supernatural, only seen a few episodes when I happen to be in front of the TV when it aired. But my tumblr is really full with it. Makes me wonder, what exactly is going on in that fandom?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 2, 2014 7:40 pm  #175

I'm not talking about this with you. If you have nothing nice to say, I'm not interested. 

August 2, 2014 7:41 pm  #176

Schmiezi wrote:

I've never been into Supernatural, only seen a few episodes when I happen to be in front of the TV when it aired. But my tumblr is really full with it. Makes me wonder, what exactly is going on in that fandom?

Trust me, there's a hell of a lot going on! Season 10 starts in October, Season 9 has given the show its highest ratings since Season 5, there are conventions every month and things are going really well for them! ^^

August 2, 2014 7:46 pm  #177

10 seasons is really good these days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 2, 2014 7:48 pm  #178

Exactly. And the end of Season 9 changed so many things. The next one's gonna be really exciting to watch!

August 2, 2014 7:50 pm  #179

Sorry, just ask, because you don't show any interest in Sherlock any more.  Supernatural may be a good show and I wonder ...
But right, you don't want to talk to.me so...

(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2014 8:12 pm  #180

kittykat wrote:

Seen an interview with Jeremy Carver. Carry On My Wayward Son will appear in the 200th episode, which makes me really happy ^^

That's wonderful news! But will this song be like in the finales at the beginning of the episode, or just somewhere in the middle?

As for Meta Fiction... well, Misha doesn't need a script, improvising is good enough ;P

gently69, because lately we've been talking almost only about SPN it absolutely doesn't mean we don't like Sherlock anymore... as we're still here ;)

Board footera