BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2014 7:01 pm  #101

Re: Supernatural

That's what I love about this storylin; there's a few different ways they could go with it 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 12, 2014 10:07 am  #102

Yeah, but then it may not fit our own ideas, presumptions... in either a good or bad way, obviously! I'd prefer to be positively surprised, though ;] Like after the 3rd season's finale.

The Road goes ever on and on...

June 12, 2014 6:47 pm  #103

Jensen and Jared talked about it at JIBcon a few weeks ago. Jensen seems to be really looking forward to it ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 13, 2014 12:32 pm  #104

In fact, everyone is looking forward to it! That's, all fans. xD Caaan't wait.

June 15, 2014 2:00 pm  #105

^^

This is such a huge thing for the show...one of the main characters going darkside. After all the stuff Sam and Dean have been through because of demons...hell, that's why they're hunters in the first place. And now Dean is one of them...

June 16, 2014 4:30 pm  #106

Yes! It may be a kind of new life for the show... It really needs something fresh. All this going darkside thing reminds me of a video called "gangster's supernatural paradise" I once saw on youtube. ;]

June 25, 2014 6:47 pm  #107

Jared has announced on Twitter that Season 10 will start on October 7th!

*dances happy dance*

July 8, 2014 7:34 pm  #108

So they started filming Season 10 today...and one of the writers, Robbie Thompson, posted this on his Twitter:

I don't think he would post a manip of an old image, so I can only assume this is new! *freaks out* Demon Dean!!!!

July 9, 2014 8:01 am  #109

His eyes don't look too real! I'm more inclined to say it's a photo manipulation, but I may be wrong... 
Aaand the tentative title of the first ep. is going to be "Soul Survivor", quite intriguing but I hope it doesn't mean Dean is saved so early!

July 9, 2014 6:57 pm  #110

I'm super excited for this! Roll on October!

July 10, 2014 6:53 pm  #111

Official description of Season 10!

http://supernaturalwiki.tumblr.com/post/91327280965/fandom-hold-on-to-your-feels

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Last edited by kittykat (July 10, 2014 6:53 pm)

July 11, 2014 5:30 pm  #112

Yay! I reckon that now - unlike the previous seasons - there may be less episodes in 'one episode=one case' pattern, and more about Sam trying to find a way to heal Dean. At least I hope so.

July 11, 2014 7:40 pm  #113

At the Jus in Bello convention a few weeks ago, Jared was talking about how he hopes Season 10 will start. From what I can gather, it looks like he's getting what he wanted  He likes the idea of Sam looking for Dean, like how they looked for John in Season 1.

July 11, 2014 8:09 pm  #114

Found this on Misha's twitter...can't breathe XD

https://twitter.com/mishacollins/status/487686524901675009

July 12, 2014 4:02 pm  #115

kittykat wrote:

He likes the idea of Sam looking for Dean, like how they looked for John in Season 1.

And so do I ;)

OMG. Can't stop laughing! :D Shouldn't that be the other way around, as a Misha's revenge for pies?

July 12, 2014 5:51 pm  #116

Oh, I have no doubt that Misha's got something planned, if he hasn't done something already XD

July 13, 2014 6:02 pm  #117

Perhaps, so we should observe his twitter regularly ;)

July 13, 2014 6:59 pm  #118

I'm on it ^^ 

July 17, 2014 6:50 pm  #119

July 18, 2014 6:11 pm  #120

Woah! :O Dean is so busy, poor Sam 

Board footera