BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2014 10:59 pm  #81

Re: Supernatural

Everything hurts right now  I'm rewatching the show from the beginning now, with lots of ice cream...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 25, 2014 5:00 pm  #82

I've been planning to do so too! But I for sure will skip some episodes, mostly those scary ones, like Bloody Mary (after I saw that I was terribly frightened to look in the mirror...). Though I watched King of the Damned again today, it's become one of my fav episodes overall

Last edited by Deilenn (May 25, 2014 5:01 pm)

The Road goes ever on and on...

May 25, 2014 5:49 pm  #83

It hurts to see how Dean used to be, knowing what he is now...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 25, 2014 6:47 pm  #84

He went through a lot after all, which left a mark on his personality. Family business can change people...

May 25, 2014 8:48 pm  #85

I can't wait to see some footage from Season 10...maybe they'll have something ready in time for Comic Con in July again ^^

May 27, 2014 6:33 pm  #86

Yeah, last year at Comic Con they showed Gag Reel season 8 (and some scenes I guess) so it's quite possible. Waiting is painful :]

Last edited by Deilenn (May 27, 2014 6:33 pm)

May 27, 2014 8:41 pm  #87

Well...we're used to waiting 

May 28, 2014 9:45 am  #88

...to impatient waiting :] The other day I watched season 1 finale and I felt nostalgic... everything seemed so simple, uncomplicated, in a way... When only demons were their enemies.

May 28, 2014 6:28 pm  #89

I'm reminded of that line in I Dreamed A Dream...

"There was a time...then it all went wrong." 

May 29, 2014 6:30 pm  #90

Or like in that episode when Dean ended up in future and met Sam-Lucifer. It's always like that if they separate :[

May 29, 2014 6:46 pm  #91

Pair of knuckleheads need to stick together!

May 30, 2014 7:11 pm  #92

Because otherwise another Apocalypse will break out!

May 31, 2014 4:39 pm  #93

Yep!

June 8, 2014 4:37 am  #94

I just adore this damned show <3 Dean's the best, Cas is awesome, Gabe is unique 8D and Bobby und Crowley and Lucifer and Balthazar ...

Nach der Heide
im kargen Land
Sand wie Kreide
sonnenverbrannt

Wo sonst leben
die Verbannten?
Hier bin ich

stolz
– J. Magold

June 8, 2014 9:17 am  #95

Oh hey! I love this show as well! Which is obviously, but never mind
My favourite characters are Dean, Bobby, Cas, Crowley and I liked Andy and his weird twin brother! x ..Yeah, I don't know why either, haha
I'm currently on season 7 BUT someone just spoilered me
Cry forever
and ever
Okay no I'm sorry

Last edited by Castiel (June 8, 2014 9:20 am)

June 8, 2014 11:30 am  #96

Hello fellow Supernatural fans! 
Looks like it's impossible not to like Cas xD Oh I quite liked Lucifer in this show too, he was such a badass but still a very interesting character, and amusing like when he was in Sam's head. For Sam it was horrible though!
Bobby, Gabriel - I miss them. Hah, I honestly had to check who was Andy, totally couldn't recall ;p

June 8, 2014 3:17 pm  #97

I've been reading some interesting Demon Dean fanfics, to try and make myself feel better. I'm sticking more to the funny ones at the moment. Getting caught in Devil's Traps, Sam spraying him with holy water when he misbehaves, Dean trying to exorcise another demon but accidentally exorcising himself, Sam getting Cas to bless the water in the bunker so that Dean takes a holy water shower...it's fun!

June 8, 2014 6:48 pm  #98

DemonDean's tough life... Some fans are just incredible. That sounds like a good Supernatural comedy! ;P 

June 8, 2014 7:42 pm  #99

Unfortunately, I'm betting that the show will handle it in a more serious and heartbreaking way 

June 10, 2014 8:37 am  #100

For sure it will. The question is for how long. It makes me wonder whether Dean is entirely evil or he is more like Cain now.

Board footera