BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2014 8:36 pm  #41

Re: Supernatural

I wonder how many seasons they will make... I read somewhere that Jared and Jensen agreed also on season 11 but everything will depend on the show ratings and producers' willingness. As for me, for now I cannot imagine the end of SPN!

The Road goes ever on and on...

April 30, 2014 6:58 pm  #42

Been watching Season 9...it's a real rollercoaster! There are just three episodes left now, and judging by what I've heard, I am not emotionally prepared for the finale...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 3, 2014 11:16 am  #43

Rollercoaster? Compared to the previous seasons, this one is just... average, to me... Seriously, the episodes I really liked can be counted on the fingers of one hand. I just pin my hopes on those 3 episodes which are left and that at least we'll get a very exciting season's ending and final. Then again, finals have always been great

The most recent episode, Bloodlines - as a pilot of the SPN spin-off - what do you think of it? Personally, I got to like Ennis but the plot was somewhat boring, I felt as if I was watching something twilight-y.

Last edited by Deilenn (May 3, 2014 11:29 am)

May 3, 2014 7:28 pm  #44

I think the spinoff needs a bit of work, but it has lots of potential. It could be quite good if they took care with it.

As for those finale three...I've seen lots of theories as to what will happen...I have some of my own and they're not happy ones 

On a side note, I loved seeing Richard Speight Jr again ^^ And I know that Tessa the reaper is making an appearance in the penultimate episode. That's interesting...

Oh, and you're right about finales. No matter if some episodes of a season were a bit wobbly, they always pull it out of the bag for the finales. Just look at Swan Song.

Last edited by kittykat (May 3, 2014 7:30 pm)

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 4, 2014 3:07 pm  #45

I haven't read any theories, besides reading the official descriptions of episodes! Apparently, the finale is going to be shocking. And its title, Do You Believe in Miracles only raises my fears on what may happen!... Well, we'll see...

Me too, I was so happy to see Gabriel again But not that surprised, it's a fact that in Supernatural even when you're dead, you're not definitely dead with no chance to come back, I guess you know what I mean ;]

May 4, 2014 9:33 pm  #46

Yep, I totally know what you mean ^^

So excited for the last three episodes!

May 8, 2014 11:21 am  #47

Oh my God, Abaddon. It happened so quickly which shocked me! Aaand daddy Crowley, just awesome ;D
Loved the episode, and am seriously afraid of the last two!...

May 8, 2014 6:28 pm  #48

I loved this episode! Favourite scene has to be the interrogation XD  

Dreading what's gonna happen to Dean, though...

May 9, 2014 12:04 pm  #49

The interrogation looked like in their good old times 
Me too... I accidentally read a few theories. Shouldn't have read :[ Let's wait and see...

May 9, 2014 6:27 pm  #50

Yeah, they were almost themselves again...remember the good old days when they used to prank each other? 

May 10, 2014 11:48 pm  #51

On a happier note, Gabriel has been confirmed alive by the producers! ^^

May 11, 2014 11:32 am  #52

yeah I remember that... In Supernatural's heyday I miss it.

Oh that's a great news! I hope we'll see him also as Trickster ;D
And have you heard the spin-off, Bloodlines, has been cancelled? There must have been quite a lot of criticism...

Last edited by Deilenn (May 11, 2014 11:33 am)

May 11, 2014 2:46 pm  #53

Yeah...I thought that Bloodlines had potential if they worked on it, but...guess it just ain't the same.

I personally want to see Gabriel in charge of heaven. As the last archangel, and someone who likes humans and will be fair...makes sense to me ^^

May 11, 2014 6:30 pm  #54

Could be great as well! My favourite Archangel xd Hah, he loves humans, mostly by playing tricks on them. But I know, he is just good :]
Btw, I just noticed that this guy who played Gavin in the recent episode has become a SPN family member - according to his twitter ;p No matter how big your role is or how many times you appear in the show, you belong to the family... that's just lovely

May 11, 2014 8:48 pm  #55

Yep, and Gil Mckinney too ^^ One big family <3

May 15, 2014 10:01 am  #56

And how to not love them?

So...another brilliant episode. Dean is more and more like a beast... that's impressive though. And I felt sorry for Gadreel, I think he wanted good. 

May 15, 2014 6:35 pm  #57

I'm still getting over the shock XD

Love the Team Free Will scenes, but Dean's going down a very dark path 

Felt sorry for Tessa, and I jumped when Dean attacked Gadreel! Hope there's a chance of redemption for Gadreel; he's tired of being manipulated. 

Metatron's line about Cas being in love was very interesting...he could have phrased it any way, but he said "in love". Hmm...and I love that Cas chose Dean over everything 

Saw the promo for next week, exciting stuff! But I'll be sad to see it over 

May 16, 2014 6:09 pm  #58

At first I though Dean killed Gadreel... Now I'm not sure. I'd be glad if it turned out he didn't so that, like you say, he could redeem himself.

Yes! Team Free Will together again.
Cas is in love with humanity... Well, that's good for them after all! Haha, although I'm not actually a Destiel fan I was simply giggling like a crazy fangirl when Dean said to Cas "You just gave up an entire army for one guy". Yay ;D <3

May 16, 2014 6:43 pm  #59

Misha has described the finale as disturbing...what the hell could possibly disturb him?!

May 16, 2014 9:05 pm  #60

Maybe Dean turning to the dark side of the force?

Board footera