BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2014 4:44 pm  #221

Re: Supernatural

This is the song that Dean will be singing...the fandom has already descended upon it XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Z-DQGqM90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 4, 2014 8:14 pm  #222

I have seen this :] The comments under the video are fantastic, SPN fandom is really.. overwhelming :D the same is with Asia - Heat of the moment, though ;>

The Road goes ever on and on...

September 4, 2014 8:44 pm  #223

We're everywhere...like bacteria XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 5, 2014 6:20 pm  #224

Live bacterial cultures 

September 5, 2014 7:26 pm  #225

Not long to go now...just over 5 weeks...

September 6, 2014 4:18 pm  #226

Full Season 9 Gag reel has been released...brilliant stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQldF-ZGPY

September 6, 2014 8:21 pm  #227

So cool :D I found also a thing "Behind the scenes of Supernatural season 9: A Fan's Perspective"
http://youtu.be/HoYbo4sV8SA

September 6, 2014 8:50 pm  #228

Yeah, I saw that XD Richard running away ^^

September 9, 2014 3:26 pm  #229

AT NJCon this weekend, Jared said that he and Jensen live half a mile apart in Austin, Texas <3 They're practically neighbours!

September 10, 2014 1:00 pm  #230

September 10, 2014 6:08 pm  #231

Woah, Mishaaa ;D I need to watch more of this!

September 10, 2014 6:47 pm  #232

You see the parallels between that guy and Dean, right? Misha's a bloody troll XD

September 10, 2014 7:42 pm  #233

Sure I do ;P I'm curious about Jensen's reaction xd

September 10, 2014 7:53 pm  #234

I'm not sure what it was, because this isn't a new thing...it was done months ago and was shown at DC Con back in May. All I know is that Jensen's wife Danneel was in at least one of those videos, and Jensen says that he warned her about Misha being a psycho XD

September 11, 2014 4:57 pm  #235

Eh, well at least she has been warned ;p

I just found out that Misha and Mark do not appear in the 200 episode! Whyyy  

September 11, 2014 6:06 pm  #236

I know, it sucks  But even season regulars don't have to be in every episode...

I've been watching more videos from NJ Con this past weekend, and I've gotta say that Richard is looking very Gabriel-ish lately. Makes me hopeful ^^

September 11, 2014 6:22 pm  #237

Me too ;D

Season 10 Promo!! 

Yay 

September 11, 2014 6:39 pm  #238

Oh my God!!!!

So I was all jacked up on the energy of this clip and then Dean started singing...I burst out laughing!!! XD

September 17, 2014 2:45 pm  #239

This is awesome XD

September 18, 2014 5:46 pm  #240

Haha, so true!! It could be about both Sherlock and Supernatural, indeed.. ;D 
Yay, less than 3 weeks! 

Board footera