BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2014 2:16 am  #201

Re: Supernatural

Um...Episode 2 of Season 10 has been given the title Reichenbach...I'm wondering if this is a wind-up but I think it's legit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 25, 2014 6:37 pm  #202

I've already told here about this title the other day It's very intriguing...
Wow, Jensen! It was only a matter of time! "Alright twitter...you win." 

Last edited by Deilenn (August 25, 2014 6:38 pm)

The Road goes ever on and on...

August 25, 2014 7:51 pm  #203

Misha's gonna be tormenting him, isn't he? XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 25, 2014 8:12 pm  #204

Well, given his "valuable" pointers for Jensen, it is quite likely to happen xD

August 25, 2014 10:42 pm  #205

Yes, quite valuable XD

August 27, 2014 5:30 pm  #206

And Jensen's got 380000 viewers already, that's even more than Osric has!

August 27, 2014 6:27 pm  #207

All I can think about right now is the fact that Richard's shaved...maybe he's getting ready for Gabriel's return? *very hopeful*

August 27, 2014 8:16 pm  #208

Just in case nobody in here noticed: There are brilliant news! Wakey wakey! 

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5398&p=7

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 27, 2014 10:39 pm  #209

Awwww, Samantha Smith is following both Jared and Jensen on Twitter! That's adorable ^^

August 28, 2014 12:09 pm  #210

Jensen's latest tweet...already posting selfies XD

https://twitter.com/JensenAckles/status/504850434205306880

August 28, 2014 8:44 pm  #211

Mattlocked wrote:

Just in case nobody in here noticed: There are brilliant news! Wakey wakey!

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5398&p=7

Yeah, I've heard about that, it's always so great when Sherlock gets awards

kittykat, honestly I hadn't had an idea who Samantha Smith was until I checked today ;p Ok, so only daddy Winchester is lacking! (I guess?)
Oh, cool "selfies" ;]

August 28, 2014 10:07 pm  #212

Richard is now the official MC for conventions, does a pretty good job of it too ^^

August 29, 2014 6:41 pm  #213

I really can't wait for the musical episode! It''s been written by Robbie Thompson, so that's definitely a good sign. What if it's Gabriel's grand return?!

August 30, 2014 9:05 pm  #214

I'd love that! It's really going to be one of the coolest episodes ever :D 

August 30, 2014 9:31 pm  #215

It really is. I hope the boys sing!

September 2, 2014 9:10 pm  #216

Watching My Bloody Valentine right now...not used to hearing Jensen swear XD

September 3, 2014 1:10 pm  #217

Promo poster released by the CW ^^

September 3, 2014 6:43 pm  #218

Cool. But Jensen's eyes look normal. They all look too normal actually ;P

September 3, 2014 7:00 pm  #219

I've already seen a version with demon eyes that someone made on Tumblr XD

September 4, 2014 4:10 pm  #220

Board footera