BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2014 9:26 pm  #161

Re: Encountering Sherlockians Randomly

Funny! 

Yet it´s still good if only a dog resembles Martin. But imagine having a young female acquaintance whose face (especially around eyes and lips) and whose facial expressions match Martin´s to a T. Hell, girl´s name even is Martina! It´s spooky really! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 12, 2014 11:16 pm  #162

I've got two shirts with "I am not a psychopath, I am a high functional..." * you know the line lol*
And the last summer , those two where my faves.
On some spots in the city, people smiled at me knowingly.
And on a garage sale, a woman smiled at me: consulting Detektives marry army doctors, do you know?

Gosh that was a great evening with Johnlock talking!

Unfortunally, I never meet her again

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

December 13, 2014 11:13 am  #163

Sheesh, you shouldn't have let that one go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 13, 2014 4:32 pm  #164

I was wearing my deerstalker hat the other day, and many people just looked at me, I think wearing a deerstalker hat should be an everyday piece of clothing, like normal hats.

Could be dangerous.

December 13, 2014 5:10 pm  #165

Oh yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2015 12:26 pm  #166

Awesome!
The t-shirt was just so amazing hahahah!
There are only quite a few Sherlock products in the Philippines so this is just great!

Guys, please don't judge me immediately, but I can't help promotig this page  "Sherlock - Philippines"
this was where I ordered my Sherlock t-shirt, also, I think they also offer other items
but anyways, whenevet I wear the shirt, people just stare at it.. and like, look, that guy has the sherlock  shirt.
Anyway, I think this t-shirt is just overwhelming hahah

By the way, this is where I ordered the shirt just in case you doubt if my shirt is real
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=564531473679080&ref=bookmark&soft=more

November 24, 2015 5:54 pm  #167

bump

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 7, 2016 6:50 am  #168

I think this is the best thread for these photos... Let me know if there is a better one!

As some of you know, I've been holidaying with my family in NZ. On one of our little day trips we came across this cafe completely by chance. Unfortunately it was closed! I had to take the photo of the interior through the window.

I think the framed images at the top of the second photo are old ACD book covers, and the framed photos below the violin must be actors who have portrayed Holmes and Watson, but I'm not sure who they are!

Last edited by ukaunz (January 7, 2016 6:52 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 7, 2016 6:55 am  #169

Fantastic.

July 1, 2016 3:04 pm  #170

I had a pretty funny interaction with 3 little girls around 9 or 10 years old outside my building today... 

I was taking my bins out, wearing my 'Get Sherlock' T-shirt... and the girls were calling on me... I tried to ignore them (I wasn't feeling well, and normally they have been pissing me off screaming and making so much noise every day)... but well, they ran towards me... and well they started out saying that one of them were in love with me... err. ok. 

But then this happened... 

1st girl "Are you a fan of One Direction?"
2nd girl (to the first girl) "Duh! That's Sherlock!!" to me "Who is your fave?"
Me: "Uh, Sherlock, Benedict..."
2nd girl "Do you know someone around here has a wifi that is Sherlock's address?"
Me: "Uh, that's cool" (it's actually me... but for fear of them wanting the password I didn't let on, lol... it's slow enough already) 

That 2nd girl has great taste. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera