BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 1:58 pm  #1

Martin-cover of New Empire Magazine

www.instagram.com/p/NiZx9amOCnl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 2:32 pm  #2

Re: Martin-cover of New Empire Magazine

The link wont work for me Davina. I'm getting Instagram page not found.

Edited for bad spelling!

Last edited by JaneCo (July 26, 2012 2:33 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 26, 2012 6:47 pm  #3

Yeah. I don't know why because that was the link on the Tweet and it worked originally for me. I'm stumped!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 19, 2012 3:37 am  #4

Empire magazine's September Hobbit issue has FINALLY shown up in the local Barnes & Noble, and presumably in their other stores here in the U.S.  (My apologies for not posting this a month or so ago when it hit the newsstands in the UK.)

In addition to the Hobbit cover

and the two-page photo that opens the article

there are several other photos, plus interviews with Martin Freeman and Andy Serkis.

Last edited by Carol the Dabbler (August 19, 2012 3:53 am)

Board footera