BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2012 1:17 pm  #1

A Baker's Dozen of truths about Sherlock Holmes

These are based upon the events in the canon stories and really put a smile on my face.

FOR THE FIRST 6

www.narrellemharris.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/truths-of-sherlock-holmes-part-1

AND FOR THE NEXT 7

www.aerohaveno.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/truths-of-sherlock-holmes-part-2.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 11:00 pm  #2

Re: A Baker's Dozen of truths about Sherlock Holmes

These are funny, thanks for sharing. 

"If a family member has a secret past they won’t talk about (especially if they’re from America) – it will end in tears. " Oooh, so true! I never trust the Americans in Sherlock Holmes.

July 27, 2012 2:57 am  #3

Oh thank heavens! I was worried it was fanfic junk again, so didn't click the links for a day or so lol.
One now wonders, has Brandy been replaced with an orange blanket to be politically correct? tee hee

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 27, 2012 7:37 am  #4

Would I do that to you Kazza? Never! I think it is quite brilliant. The brandy being replaced with the 'shocked blanket' is a good point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera