BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2012 7:38 am  #1

Study in Pink -Finland

Study in Pink is available in Finland only for about the next 7 days on what i assume is the Finnish equivalent of iplayer (DramaGod can confirm).

www.areena.gle.fi/tv/1095083

Thanks to @SherlockFinland

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 8:36 am  #2

Re: Study in Pink -Finland

Well I've no idea what an iplayer is, but YLE AREENA is the website of this finnish TV network and the episode aired on TV last saturday so you can watch it on the site until the next episode comes. But only if you live in Finland, I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 23, 2012 12:15 pm  #3

Yes only Finland. Iplayer is what the BBC uses to let you watch BBC TV programmes and listen to BBC Radio programmes up to 7 days after they were broadcast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 2:22 pm  #4

Sounds like they stole this unique idea from us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 23, 2012 5:17 pm  #5

Hmm....it is possible...not probable...but possible.

July 23, 2012 5:42 pm  #6

Believe me, it's true. Suddenly our very own Santa Clause was called "Father Christmas" and he spoke English. Stealers.

July 23, 2012 6:28 pm  #7

But it was the Americans who started dressing him in red and white. He's Santa here too. Thieves? Us? Never!

Board footera