BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2012 4:47 pm  #1

Hello

Hi, I'm from the nasty East Germany, I'm looking for Reichenbach theories and I will give my opinion about some points. I read the Sherlock Holmes storys when I was a child and now I saw this nice series. Sorry for bad English, grammar and this. (Please correct me if you want).

> Don't take it personally, please. <

edit: foreign-language-problems: grammar, orthography, wrong vocables, breaks

July 21, 2012 5:00 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Willkommen! Ehermahligen DDR? I have friends in the former East Germany and I love the Harz Mountains. Do not worry about your English. We have lots of German speakers on this forum. Viel Spass!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 5:07 pm  #3

Willkommen im Forum, S.he, but what's so nasty about East Germany? (says an old Wessie). Nice to have you here. You'll find a bunch of great, crazy people from all over the world. Get yourself a cuppa and look around  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 5:16 pm  #4

Herzlich Willkommen hier im Forum. Bad English, grammar? Well, here you can learn (at least I can, I hope!) 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 21, 2012 7:37 pm  #5

Wow we have loads of Germans here now! Wilkommen!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 21, 2012 8:36 pm  #6

Nice to be here. :D

> Don't take it personally, please. <

edit: foreign-language-problems: grammar, orthography, wrong vocables, breaks

July 21, 2012 9:16 pm  #7

Hi s.he,

so good to have you here! 
Have fun - and relax... 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 21, 2012 10:32 pm  #8

Welcome to our world, s.he!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 24, 2012 2:16 pm  #9

Welcome = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 24, 2012 7:56 pm  #10

Welcome! Our German members are some of our most active. Glad to have another.

Board footera