BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2012 5:05 pm  #101

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Don't really know what he did there but he attended the gala. There are some pics on the Net as well:

http://www.entrepreneurs2012.co.uk/blog/posts/2012/08-11-BENEDICT-CUMBERBATCH.html

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 17, 2012 5:09 pm  #102

There is, with the back view of a blonde next to him!
Latest news is that today he lunched with James.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 17, 2012 5:15 pm  #103

This is from the gala as well. It's been posted by Andrew Shawley, the guy next to him:

Last edited by SusiGo (November 17, 2012 5:16 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 17, 2012 8:03 pm  #104

Presumably taken by the mystery blonde!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 17, 2012 10:32 pm  #105

Nice hair, nice suit, could do without the guy though. 

November 17, 2012 10:35 pm  #106

I quite agree.

November 18, 2012 4:28 am  #107

SusiGo wrote:

Nice hair, nice suit, could do without the guy though. 

True, but I'd rather have him standing, or in this case sitting, next to some geeky guy then some chick whose identity and presence I will ponder until I make myself crazy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 18, 2012 7:49 am  #108

Tsss, harleyq, you are so selfish! 

Now I tell you where Ben was last night. He was attending a party, and I was there, too. Ben came together with James Rhodes and we had a very nice time sitting together at one table.
When I woke up this morning I thought "OMG, get up, quick, Ben and James are here!" Next thought was:"Crap, it was only a dream!"
So, I'm sorry, I have no pics for you.
Now I will take a shower and dress because there actually is a party today. It's my father's 75th birthday - but I doubt Ben or James will come, too... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 18, 2012 8:06 am  #109

The Entrepreneurs pics have all disappeared to be replaced by a 'we are making a new website' screen. How disappointing! I didn't get a chance to see them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 18, 2012 8:15 am  #110

Really not a lot to see.
1 pic of Ben and geeky guy.
1 of Benedict with the back of  a mystery blonde in shot..

November 18, 2012 10:07 am  #111

Mattlocked, I hope they come, it'll be such a nice birthday. But I hope you'll also look after your father. 

November 18, 2012 9:58 pm  #112

Your dream sounds heavenly Mattlocked. And, I hope your father had a wonderful birthday party, even without Ben and James present. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 18, 2012 10:00 pm  #113

November 18, 2012 10:04 pm  #114

Thanks for posting. 

November 19, 2012 7:13 am  #115

November 19, 2012 1:55 pm  #116

Benedict Cumberbatch attends Spencer Hart’s 10 Year Anniversary Party at The Brompton Club on November 17, 2012 in London, England.

Last edited by Sherly (November 19, 2012 1:56 pm)

November 19, 2012 2:40 pm  #117

November 20, 2012 7:01 am  #118

November 20, 2012 5:15 pm  #119

November 21, 2012 9:47 am  #120

Board footera