BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2012 8:22 am  #81

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

See the trouble with me is, I just take people at their word.
I typed the above following Lara's apparent scotching of the rumour...but then I saw The Crime Awards.
All I will say is this:  Ms Pulver cam hardly be surprised at people thinking they were a couple. I defy anybody to watch that footage and think they aren't a couple...or at least Lara behaves as tho they are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 4, 2012 10:22 am  #82

Perhaps she is just a VERY tactile person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 4, 2012 11:04 am  #83

I have several theories, that wasn't one of them...but I guess I have to at least add it to the list!
But then, why wasn't she holding hands with any of the others?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 4, 2012 11:28 am  #84

hepzibah wrote:

Ben & Ewan back in Oklahoma

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod - I adore Ewan!! And both of them together on one picture, yummy! 

Thank you so much for posting this, this made my day (oh no, I'm feeling really fangirly now)!

Last edited by carrot (November 4, 2012 11:28 am)

November 4, 2012 11:32 am  #85

I thought it was lovely of Ewan to originally post it for us.

November 4, 2012 1:01 pm  #86

Yes and noting that it was he who moved over to where Benedict was sitting for the photo to be taken. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 4, 2012 3:37 pm  #87

Davina wrote:

Yes and noting that it was he who moved over to where Benedict was sitting for the photo to be taken. 

I love Ewan all the more for doing that. It's a wonderful pic and he's a sweetheart for sharing it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 7, 2012 1:43 pm  #88

Now, what about 'Long Way Around' by push bike?

November 10, 2012 10:17 pm  #89

November 10, 2012 11:58 pm  #90

Okay, that is just too funny!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 11, 2012 8:24 am  #91

Fab pic and so funny and kind of Adam to post it,
Tho Twitter world was suspecting it was a response to somebody having seen a rather childish and pathetic comment from a  ' fan'(and I use the term loosely).

November 11, 2012 10:44 pm  #92

I don't think she's really his type....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 12, 2012 6:50 am  #93

No I think he's more of a horse guy.

November 14, 2012 9:32 am  #94

Benedict is spotted out shopping in North London with a mystery female friend.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Benedict+Cumberbatch

November 14, 2012 12:18 pm  #95

Hmmm....I wonder if he likes a certain 'type'. She has a certain Olivia Poulet look to her.  Might not mean anything though.......

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 14, 2012 12:34 pm  #96

And she's not thin as a beanpole and 6 ft. 5 tall. Quite endearing (whoever she might be). 
Just wondering - the case of the suddenly appearing hood (on Benedict).   

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2012 4:55 pm  #97

She's a P.A.

November 14, 2012 5:54 pm  #98

Thanks for clarifying her identity besley.

November 14, 2012 9:35 pm  #99

So she likes the scarf look too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 14, 2012 9:36 pm  #100

I know, I smiled at that!

Board footera