BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2016 12:44 pm  #961

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

He looks so fresh, and gorgeous! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2016 8:18 pm  #962

From a photocall during the UK premiere at Westminster Abbey tonight!

I can't stop staring! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2016 9:12 pm  #963

Quite nice! Wow.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 25, 2016 10:13 am  #964

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 25, 2016 10:19 am  #965

October 25, 2016 10:32 am  #966

There's a video of that even, I think GQ has it? It's stunning! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 26, 2016 3:15 pm  #967

Benedict in Berlin! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 26, 2016 9:46 pm  #968

Dangerous and hot like a blazing furnace....

October 26, 2016 9:58 pm  #969

Some more cute pics from LA:

October 26, 2016 10:04 pm  #970

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Benedict in Berlin! 

He looked very hot today:

October 26, 2016 10:35 pm  #971

He did!

I keep thinking of he did Berlin today maybe he could pay Copenhagen a surprise visit... but I know it's a stretch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 27, 2016 7:39 am  #972

October 27, 2016 9:13 pm  #973

Benedict visited the BILD "newspaper"!  He obviously isn't aware what BILD is or stands for. He just as well could have gone to The Sun or another of those shitty "newspapers".
What kind of weird things must one do while promoting a film!

I don't want to post a BILD link, so here's my source: http://rox712.tumblr.com/post/152391342311/benedict-cumberbatch-silences-bild-he-taught-the

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 27, 2016 9:15 pm  #974

Ugh.

But at least he's looking nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 27, 2016 9:22 pm  #975

You're right, we should see the positive side.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 28, 2016 10:29 am  #976

Oh, I think it´s no big deal that he visited Bild of all newspapers. I think other newspaper rags aren´t any better than that, just the opposite, they are more awful because they cover their shameless propaganda, spin-doctoring, selective blindness on one side and hyperawareness on the other side, warmongering and made-up stuff by the mask of respectable journalism... Bild at least doesn´t pretend any respectability or believability.

Besides, Benedict was incredibly sexy there:

October 28, 2016 10:49 am  #977

Yeah, well... I saw this on tumblr yesterday and I just know that I certainly won't reblog anything that has to do with BILD. Yes, he's looking nice and yes, he simply has to do this because it's promotion and wouldn't have any say in this, even if he knew what kind of 'journalism' BILD stands for. I just don't have to like this just because other papers might be even worse.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 28, 2016 11:10 am  #978

Of course you don´t have to, I´m not saying that you must.

Did the patient survive, I wonder?

October 28, 2016 12:39 pm  #979

Would someone please tell me what the BLD is and why it's so awful?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 28, 2016 12:50 pm  #980

tonnaree wrote:

Would someone please tell me what the BLD is and why it's so awful?

It's the most shitty and probably the best-known paper in Germany. You can compare it to Daily Fail or The Sun in the UK. Tasteless and tendentious 'journalism'. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera