BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2012 3:55 pm  #61

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Aw, glad he's back with his Quinto pal!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2012 4:26 pm  #62

James Rhodes will be jealous 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 25, 2012 4:29 pm  #63

Well I assume he knows that Benedict isn't gay and that Zachary is in an established relationship! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2012 4:53 pm  #64

But James and Benny are having a torrid bromance. Do you follow James on Twitter? He is always going on about his man-dates. Snerk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 25, 2012 5:09 pm  #65

Oh yes.  Love all his bromances!

October 28, 2012 8:50 am  #66

Looks like Our Boy (he deserves capitals, I believe) is back in LA. I.m not sure of the context here, at a sporting event of some sort. Maybe someone in America can shed some light?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 28, 2012 9:02 am  #67

Discussed it on the Favourite pic thread.
Apparently at a photoshoot, where I believe he was given costume...so I don't think he was photographed in the clothes he's wearing here.

October 29, 2012 4:51 pm  #68

Back in Oklahoma

link to the original poster 

https://twitter.com/marybethbabcock

Last edited by hepzibah (October 29, 2012 4:54 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 31, 2012 7:12 pm  #69

Yesterday Paul McGigan posted a lovely photo on Twitter of Benedict holding Paul's new baby son. I can't work out how to post it here...can anyone else do it? Thank you. I've tried posting the link and even that won't work. 

Last edited by Davina (October 31, 2012 7:15 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 7:13 pm  #70

It's on the fave Benedict/Sherlock pic thread, anyway.

November 1, 2012 11:13 am  #71

Benedict and Baby McGuigan

That sound you can hear is 10,000 women simultaneously ovulating, including those of us who can't. LOL

Last edited by hepzibah (November 1, 2012 11:14 am)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

November 1, 2012 11:37 am  #72

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 1, 2012 12:03 pm  #73

It is without doubt the best picture I have seen so far this year.

November 1, 2012 11:18 pm  #74

I am not completely convinced though that Benedict is at ease here! lol

November 2, 2012 6:44 am  #75

Really?  Do you mean in terms of the fan response?

November 3, 2012 11:35 am  #76

Ben & Ewan back in Oklahoma

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

November 3, 2012 12:52 pm  #77

Not the most attractive picture but still...

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

November 3, 2012 1:33 pm  #78

Fabulous!

November 3, 2012 4:31 pm  #79

I suppose it's his Hallowe'en face. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2012 1:58 am  #80

besleybean wrote:

But no, certainly Benedict and Lara are NOT an item...tho he may be with somebody else!

Well, that's certainly good to hear. But "somebody else" has me curious. Though I know better than to ask, for me ignorance is truly bliss in some areas. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

Board footera