BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2013 10:42 pm  #541

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

Sorry, don't mean to overpost in the thread, but the last one of these I saw, the sign was not clear, saw this one today:

So, Dude, what's with that hat? 

I think the hat was part of his costume for that day's shooting, but I'm not sure, because I am avoiding spoilers like the plague. Funny that he rushed to hold up that sign, one that presumably he wrote, and he left out a whole word. I'm the real what? The real BC? The real Sherlock? The real thing? lol

April 12, 2013 11:31 pm  #542

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

So Sherlock is not on twitter. Interesting. What about Benedict?

Supposedly, the original sign we could read said, "I'm the real Benedict Cumberbatch. I am not on Twitter."  Maybe it's the same sign folded or something?

Anyway, it looks like he's wearing two scarves here, one atop the other.  I see four scarf ends. Clever wardrobe trick, I think.

Last edited by MysteriaSleuthbedder (April 12, 2013 11:32 pm)

April 13, 2013 1:33 am  #543

Anyway, it looks like he's wearing two scarves here, one atop the other.  I see four scarf ends. Clever wardrobe trick, I think.

Skinny enough and long-necked enough to get away with 2 scarves at a time. Sure is nice to see him back in "the" coat, isn't it.

April 13, 2013 5:21 am  #544

ancientsgate wrote:

Skinny enough and long-necked enough to get away with 2 scarves at a time. Sure is nice to see him back in "the" coat, isn't it.

Most assuredly.  He also could just turn up a really high collar:

Last edited by MysteriaSleuthbedder (April 13, 2013 5:23 am)

April 13, 2013 6:06 am  #545

He looks like he needs to be wearing a pair of sunglasses in this photo as he is really squinting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 13, 2013 7:23 am  #546

1st time I've read the sign.
He just gets sick of imposters!
Tho why silly fan girls ever believe it's really him...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 14, 2013 8:25 am  #547

James Rhodes ‏@JRhodesPianist                    23h 
Off for fats brunch before going to see Cumberbatch do his thing on set. Did offer my services as a stuntman but curiously not heard back...

-----------------------------------------------------------

James Rhodes ‏@JRhodesPianist                 12h 
Benedict not the greatest photographer ever... Caption competition?
pic.twitter.com/M49xGRsg78

Last edited by Mattlocked (April 14, 2013 8:26 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 14, 2013 11:09 am  #548

Hope they both had fun at the Shoot party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 14, 2013 5:59 pm  #549

Davina wrote:

He looks like he needs to be wearing a pair of sunglasses in this photo as he is really squinting.

Thought it was more "steely-eyed gaze."  But here you go - John Harrison: eyes wide open:

April 14, 2013 6:48 pm  #550

Thought it was more "steely-eyed gaze."  But here you go - John Harrison: eyes wide open:

He's a helluva actor (of course, we knew that). Check out the soulless eyes here, so different from Sherlock's. Yowsa.

April 14, 2013 6:50 pm  #551

ancientsgate wrote:

He's a helluva actor (of course, we knew that). Check out the soulless eyes here, so different from Sherlock's. Yowsa.

The most eloquent actor I have ever seen without dialogue.

April 14, 2013 7:22 pm  #552

A rare moment of sunshine during the shoot - in case we really want the Batch in sunglasses:

April 14, 2013 7:28 pm  #553

A rare moment of sunshine during the shoot - in case we really want the Batch in sunglasses:

Is it possible that he survived a 75-foot fall and came back two years later looking even better? Mmmm.

April 14, 2013 7:32 pm  #554

and in the same dress 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 14, 2013 7:41 pm  #555

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

and in the same dress 

*smile* And going to the same hair salon, seemingly.

April 14, 2013 8:16 pm  #556

He looked extremely good in the pics I've seen. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 14, 2013 10:50 pm  #557

he did...we miss you in the favourite pics thread, btw..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 19, 2013 4:19 pm  #558

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 4:37 pm  #559

Marked in my calendar. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2013 4:44 pm  #560

I wonder who Graham's other guests will be? I hope it won't be like the car crash of a show that had Mark Wahlberg on it recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera