BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2013 12:52 pm  #501

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 1, 2013 1:16 pm  #502

It's like from Irene's phone :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 1, 2013 1:46 pm  #503

Tee Hee!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 1, 2013 2:48 pm  #504

I don't think that the fact that they are shooting in Cheltenham and the name of a restaurant are spoilers. It would be like that the information that they filming series 3 right now is a spoiler.

He looks lovely, well at least the upper part of his body, don't like that shoes.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 1, 2013 2:50 pm  #505

Apart from the fact there is a news clip stating all these facts and showing more!

Last edited by besleybean (April 1, 2013 3:20 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 1, 2013 2:53 pm  #506

Guys, I'm still weak in the knees- went to Bristol last Monday and got invited to be an extra in the nightshoot.
Chances are good I might spot myself in the new episode, but what's even better- I talked to Benedict!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

April 1, 2013 2:56 pm  #507

Hey, Kerkerian! We need to know more!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 1, 2013 5:10 pm  #508

Whaaaat? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2013 6:07 pm  #509

And I told you: Go to Bristol! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 1, 2013 6:13 pm  #510

Mattlocked wrote:

And I told you: Go to Bristol!

Yes, you did. But it was to late anyway. We were at Waterloo Bridge at that time and heading to the Sherlock Holmes pub...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2013 6:32 pm  #511

And he might have been a bit shocked by the full force of us … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2013 6:46 pm  #512

I can't really say much because I don't want to add to all the spoilers already having leaked, but I am now more confused than before about what might happen in the next episode, and I think we might have gotten it all wrong.
Anyway, we were standing at the fence and jealously watching the extras enter the closed-off area when one of the assistants came over, saying we might come in and be extras too. Couldn't believe my luck!

At one point, Benedict came over and talked to us, giving autographs as well, and he was so nice- found it very hard not to jump at him. He does look exactly like on TV, and that voice... I don't need to tell you that. For him, we even endured the blistering cold.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 1, 2013 6:55 pm  #513

So happy for you, Kerkerian! (And a tiny little bit green with envy!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2013 6:58 pm  #514

Thank you- I still can't quite believe it, mind you. It was so surreal...

April 1, 2013 7:34 pm  #515

And will you be there once more?

April 1, 2013 8:18 pm  #516

What a wonderful experience. I'm very happy for you, Kerkerian. 

April 3, 2013 1:51 am  #517

Oh, you lucky duck!!!   Must be so neat to live near an area where that's possible!! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 6, 2013 1:39 pm  #518

Thank you, SusiGo and Russell.
Mrs.Wenceslas: I don't live in the UK, so it doesn't look like it. Though I'd certainly want to... *sighs*

April 6, 2013 10:44 pm  #519

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 7, 2013 12:35 am  #520

"...and then he went on to try and say 'moving' like 'Moo-oo-ving'."
This made my day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera