BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 9:34 am  #441

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

really interesting report..it should be really hard job for the minor crew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 7, 2013 8:03 am  #442

Benedict talking for 25 minutes about science, Sherlock and many other things. Intelligent and brilliant as ever. You may listen to or download the podcast from here:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/podcasts/specials/show/20130306/

And don't get any wrong ideas from the headline. 

Last edited by SusiGo (March 7, 2013 8:03 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2013 7:18 pm  #443

This is a blog about the filming of Fifth Estate in Belgium, written by a young woman working as an extra oon set:

http://good-girl-gone-rad.tumblr.com/

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 9, 2013 9:19 am  #444

???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

March 9, 2013 9:21 am  #445

I klove that shot from The Last Enemy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 10, 2013 11:12 am  #446

In case anyone's interested - someone tweeted that yesterday evening Benedict and Tom Hiddleston went to a Sigur Rós concert at Brixton Academy. So he's back in London. 

March 10, 2013 11:16 am  #447

There is a blurry picture:  he has black cutly hair, was wearing a black jacket and was on his phone...he may as well have had a Sherlock name tag around his neck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 10, 2013 11:26 am  #448

Brilliant.

March 10, 2013 11:42 am  #449

Ah god I'm waaay too excited 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 10, 2013 4:48 pm  #450

Hi,

does anyone of you know in which hotel in Cardiff the cast and crew of "Sherlock" were staying during the shoots?

Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

March 10, 2013 4:51 pm  #451

I think they often just travel through each day...they do sometimes stay over, but I have no idea where!

March 10, 2013 6:55 pm  #452

Kerkerian wrote:

Hi,

does anyone of you know in which hotel in Cardiff the cast and crew of "Sherlock" were staying during the shoots?

Thanks!

Honey, if we would know, we would be there 
Willkommen übrigens 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 10, 2013 8:59 pm  #453

I don't wanna know :-* let them be just a dream! :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 10, 2013 9:17 pm  #454

Sigh... that's too bad, as I happen to be in Cardiff soon... Thank you, anyway!

Danke, Ivy! ;D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

March 12, 2013 2:04 pm  #455

Today (12 March) at the South Bank Sky Arts Awards, The Dorchester, London: 

March 12, 2013 2:07 pm  #456

hey! eyebrows and curls in the place! lololol...I´m happy

March 12, 2013 3:00 pm  #457

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

hey! eyebrows and curls in the place! lololol...I´m happy

Like we want him!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 12, 2013 3:14 pm  #458

SusiGo wrote:

Today (12 March) at the South Bank Sky Arts Awards, The Dorchester, London: 

I do believe that's the start of some Sherlock hair we got goin' there. It'll get longer before they start filming. I hope they don't make it too black.

March 12, 2013 3:24 pm  #459

Sherlock's back in London. Happy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 12, 2013 3:55 pm  #460

​ Even more Sherlock-like in profile.

https://twitter.com/sollyk/status/311499513586139136/photo/1

Board footera