BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2013 5:08 pm  #341

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

I read he isn't just wearing a wig but false teeth as well. Therefore the strange look of his mouth. I hope they aren't too ugly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 23, 2013 8:54 pm  #342

Whatever it takes for him to look the part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2013 10:04 pm  #343

And now a brand new pic from Facebook:

MassiveVoices
Look who just visit HESSE Studios for a Voice Recording Sesson for Factory London — mit Benedict Cumberbatch.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 25, 2013 10:06 pm  #344

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2013 10:09 pm  #345

And there seems to be an otter in the painting. Sorry for the misinformation. It's a weasel. From Weasel's King Henry, I suppose. 

But, honestly, I'd prefer to see his hair. In any colour. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 25, 2013 10:13 pm)

January 25, 2013 10:13 pm  #346

I'm liking the style tho...unless that wig has done something to his hair!

January 25, 2013 10:16 pm  #347

Maybe it's fallen out!  Just joking. I'd say it was cold in the studio but then he's just wearing a tee. I guess it's just stylish. 

January 25, 2013 10:18 pm  #348

Can someone translate please? "Wer schön sein will, muss leiden!" ;-)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 25, 2013 10:20 pm  #349

You have to suffer to be beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 25, 2013 10:20 pm  #350

Beauty knows no pain??

And now this is really exciting for the Germans fans. He seems to be in Berlin! Hesse Studios is in Berlin. Ivy, that's your chance. 

January 25, 2013 10:22 pm  #351

OMG!!!

And my car is still broken!
www.db.de  ;-))

January 25, 2013 10:25 pm  #352

January 26, 2013 8:56 am  #353

Jesus, that´s Kreuzberg, I am living around the corner..... could walk there. Maybe my jogging route will lead me there today .

January 26, 2013 9:04 am  #354

Good luck, Anja. 

January 26, 2013 9:27 am  #355

Someone decided to take that look and turn it into...this

Last edited by Wholocked (January 26, 2013 9:27 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 26, 2013 10:01 am  #356

Good god this fandom moves quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 26, 2013 10:56 am  #357

I see something on Twitter and within moments, it's on here.
Most amusing.

January 26, 2013 4:10 pm  #358

Apparently his hair is dyed too beneath the wig, hope the dye doesn't damage his precious locks!
Love the bear ears on his hat, too cute.

January 26, 2013 4:39 pm  #359

Are they really ears?!

January 26, 2013 4:45 pm  #360

I'm quite sure, no. (Would be an interesting variation of an ear hat, though. )

Board footera