BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2013 8:46 pm  #321

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

SusiGo wrote:

I've rarely seen such a convincing wig. Brilliant work. 

The other actor's (Bruhl?) facial hair looks less natural than Benedict's wig!   Regardless the fact that's probably real. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 22, 2013 8:49 pm  #322

At least, the wig isn't orange.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 22, 2013 8:49 pm  #323

Oh my giddy aunt! I always said I'd take BC in any hairstyle or hair color, but it seems even I have my limits...

January 22, 2013 8:54 pm  #324

After I've recovered from the first shock I'm quite calm. He's an actor after all. That's what he does. And I'm sure he'll be brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 22, 2013 8:55 pm  #325

and I´m sure that he wouldn´t wear it after!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 22, 2013 9:00 pm  #326

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!  LOL!
It is quite a shock - at the beginning. (Especially when you open the hi-res pic at first. wow.)

But then: This is just a still. Wait until you see him acting. See him move, hear him speak. You will forget about this wig. I know it.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 22, 2013 9:16 pm  #327

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

pity that he´d not played Lucius Malfoy...

haha, someone had the same idea! Or was it you?

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 22, 2013 9:17 pm  #328

And then with a few additional wrinkles he can play Karl Lagerfeld!

January 22, 2013 9:19 pm  #329

true! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 22, 2013 9:31 pm  #330

or Legolas

People at tumblr have a lot of fun right now 

----------

January 22, 2013 9:33 pm  #331

Hey, could you stop that? I'll have nightmares!!

January 22, 2013 9:39 pm  #332

OMG I love this sort of imagination and sense of humour!

January 22, 2013 9:45 pm  #333

Yeah, but at another time!

January 22, 2013 9:46 pm  #334

The Legolas pic is really hideous. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 23, 2013 12:48 am  #335

SusiGo wrote:

I've rarely seen such a convincing wig. Brilliant work. 

They did his eyebrows and sideburns, too, and made it look.... well, I don't want to say natural (few adults have such color hair naturally), but at least he's all matchy-matchy, and his pale skin and pale eye color go with the blond hair, too.

January 23, 2013 7:04 am  #336

And the facts that Benedict is a brilliant actor and looks the image of Julian Assange.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2013 3:05 pm  #337

I still think that if he wanted the thrill of the albino look he should have tried something like Rhaegar Targaryen

Last edited by tiharoa (January 23, 2013 3:06 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 23, 2013 3:12 pm  #338

Smthngred did another Pocket Benedict: 

source. smthngred.tumblr.com

January 23, 2013 3:35 pm  #339

Already?!

----------

January 23, 2013 5:04 pm  #340

Ivy wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

pity that he´d not played Lucius Malfoy...

haha, someone had the same idea! Or was it you?

Incredibly funny and scary at the same time. He would have made a great Lucius though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

Board footera