BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2013 8:02 am  #281

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Check out the MTV interview on the Golden Globe red carpet. Benedict's adorable :

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/871634/benedict-cumberbatch-reveals-his-favorite-line-in-star-trek-into-darkness.jhtml

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 14, 2013 9:56 am  #282

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 14, 2013 10:12 am  #283

Is it allowed to thud in this thread? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 14, 2013 10:24 am  #284

It's the best place to thud!

----------

January 14, 2013 11:12 am  #285

I usually just thud in the fav pictures thread but this is an exception. Oh, I'm currently standing with my laptop at the kitchen counter. Could be painful. Have to get my mattress. 

January 14, 2013 11:19 am  #286

Just realised... I have totally missed National Kiss a Ginger Day. It's compulsory.
*Hisses an almost silent 'f**k' under my breath.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 14, 2013 11:21 am  #287

----------

January 14, 2013 11:44 am  #288

----------

January 14, 2013 12:25 pm  #289

Sorry, can't help myself, another gif

He's looking for someone!

----------

January 14, 2013 2:00 pm  #290

https://twitter.com/louisebrealey/status/290755235188723714/photo/1

Last edited by Sherly (January 14, 2013 2:00 pm)

January 14, 2013 4:38 pm  #291

Oh, I think I really like this one:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sherlock

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 17, 2013 4:39 pm  #292

According to Twitter he's landed in Iceland and will be shooting there tomorrow.  Hoping for pictures. 

Lilja ‏@nandoschickBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IN ICELAND..BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH SHOOTING A SCENE TOMORROW AT THE PLAZA WHERE I ALWAYS GET MY COFFEE AFTER UNI!

Last edited by SusiGo (January 17, 2013 4:40 pm)

January 18, 2013 10:36 am  #293

Here's the link to a livecam showing the place where filming's going to take place. So if you don't have anything else to do … I must say I'm quite astonished that we have snow in Germany and they don't. 

http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/austurvollur/

Last edited by SusiGo (January 18, 2013 10:37 am)

January 18, 2013 11:12 am  #294

Oh God and I'm at work with a not working stream!

----------

January 18, 2013 11:15 am  #295

So far nothing's happened. Just think how's it going to be when he comes to Berlin. You might have to call in sick that day. 

January 18, 2013 11:57 am  #296

Someone was so lovely to make a live pic for me. You don't see much, it's basically a spotlight that is very bright.

Depends on where they are shooting in Berlin, at work I'm near Gedächtniskirche/Zoo. I have no problem spending a extended lunch break on set.

----------

January 18, 2013 12:10 pm  #297

Maybe you can persuade them to shoot over there (is Gedächtniskirche still packed in scaffolding?) Or extend your lunch break into the afternoon to go wherever they are. 
Now they shut off the webcam. Why?? 

January 18, 2013 12:26 pm  #298

Yes it's still packed and the tourist looking for the church and don't find it , some don't realise it's inside the packing. I must admit the packing looks a bit like the facade of a 70th office building.

Maybe they aren't allowed to film the filming? Or the webcam was bored because nothing has happened.

----------

January 18, 2013 12:33 pm  #299

Or they think it's another Christo project. 

For some people it still works. And someone just tweeted he's wearing a wig. No hair-dye then. Good idea, as long as it looks natural.

January 18, 2013 12:42 pm  #300

Oh, good. So his curls can grow under the wig until they are needed again.

----------

Board footera