BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2013 7:05 am  #261

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

I love the ones with Matt, but I actually think the ones with Dominic Cooper are even better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2013 3:11 pm  #262

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 8, 2013 3:16 pm  #263

Ah, this one somehow invites me to buy Photoshop and then..................   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 8, 2013 3:53 pm  #264

Where do you imagine yourself in this picture?   

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2013 4:55 pm  #265

You just leave it exactly as it is, it's beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2013 5:06 pm  #266

besleybean wrote:

You just leave it exactly as it is, it's beautiful.

But as you don't know Mattlocked yet you couldn't tell if it would become even MORE beautiful with her in it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 8, 2013 5:09 pm  #267

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 8, 2013 5:11 pm  #268

Well this is of course true...but I like the boys just as they are!

January 8, 2013 7:07 pm  #269

Ivy wrote:

Wow, what I wouldn't give for a seat on that couch. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 8, 2013 7:12 pm  #270

harleyq wrote:

I wouldn't bother with a seat - I see three laps to lay across...

January 8, 2013 7:14 pm  #271

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2013 7:53 pm  #272

harleyq wrote:

Yes, you should push the guy with the finger off (he's just a prop anyway) and take his place.

Last edited by tiharoa (January 13, 2013 12:45 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 8, 2013 7:55 pm  #273

Poor Harry and he's Matt's pal.

January 8, 2013 7:59 pm  #274

How long did it take until you saw the middle finger of the left guy?
(I guess he's famous,too  )

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 8, 2013 8:08 pm  #275

Straight away, because they are all doing it in different pix...boys, hey?!

January 9, 2013 4:21 am  #276

tiharoa wrote:

harleyq wrote:

Ivy wrote:

Yes, you should push the guy with the finger off (he's just a prop anyway) and take his place.

I totally agree, I'd do away with the prop guy and make me a nice home between Ben and Matt. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 9, 2013 7:07 am  #277

That is so unkind about Harry, I think he's rather a sweetie.  Plus a friend of Matt's.

January 9, 2013 12:50 pm  #278

You can see what Harry thinks about that comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2013 7:43 am  #279

Now they seem to be getting on with the Assange film. On the left Spanish-German actor Daniel Brühl who as in the fabulous "Goodbye, Lenin" and "Inglourious Basterds".

7h Hans F. �� @HansBxl
Instapic: Me with Benedict Cumberbatch and Daniel Brühl. pic.twitter.com/yaG061Je
View photo

Last edited by SusiGo (January 10, 2013 7:47 am)

January 10, 2013 4:39 pm  #280

Thank you for explaining this.
I 1st saw it on Twitter and hadn't a clue who these people were!

Board footera