BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2013 7:28 pm  #241

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Hehe, not exactly "stalking the batch" but just found this while searching and like it:

http://cabin-pressure.livejournal.com/

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 6, 2013 7:34 pm  #242

Sherlock and Martin, a consulting dream team.  I think it would take him two minutes to make Martin cry. He's even worse than Douglas.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2013 7:35 pm  #243

Sherlock wouldn't stay long. Once he has talked to Arthur....... 

January 6, 2013 9:18 pm  #244

Arthur would drive him up the wall with his … er … intelligence. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2013 10:30 pm  #245

Enthusiasm and general happiness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 7, 2013 11:19 am  #246

Monday morning and he's on the move again. From Bally's Everest Anniversary Event (so he's considering doing Edmund Hillary?  ):

source: londonphile.tumblr.com

Last edited by SusiGo (January 7, 2013 11:19 am)

January 7, 2013 3:31 pm  #247

I'd much prefer Edmund Hillary at least he has the right hair.
**3 copyrighted images removed**
*copyright clearly visible bottom RH corner*

Last edited by tiharoa (January 7, 2013 3:37 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 7, 2013 3:46 pm  #248

Fine. Edmund Hillary instead of Julian Assange, lots of snow and adventure and Sherpa Tenzing. 

January 7, 2013 3:49 pm  #249

Hey! These are all in the wrong thread!! 

January 7, 2013 4:49 pm  #250

And do we know he's not doing Assange?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2013 4:52 pm  #251

As for as I know he's doing Assange starting this month. We just speculated as we were a bit worried about Benedict dying (is this correct? looks strange) his hair platinum blonde. 

January 7, 2013 4:57 pm  #252

Oh he'll get over it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2013 5:03 pm  #253

besleybean wrote:

Oh he'll get over it!

I'm sure he will. I was thinking about US. 

January 7, 2013 5:59 pm  #254

January 7, 2013 7:24 pm  #255

SusiGo wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Oh he'll get over it!

I'm sure he will. I was thinking about US. 

I don't think I could survive that. If you come across some platinum blonde pictures could you hide them under a spoiler label?

Last edited by tiharoa (January 7, 2013 7:26 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 7, 2013 7:39 pm  #256

Some folk are so picky!

January 7, 2013 7:41 pm  #257

Well, given the choice - and he's had about every hair colour imaginable - indeed I wouldn't pick blonde. I love him in PE but he simply looks better with dark or auburn hair. And Assange is much blonder than Christopher Tietjens.

January 7, 2013 7:43 pm  #258

I'll take him any way!

January 7, 2013 9:54 pm  #259

This man never sleeps. And I love the jacket and the cardigan. 

http://benedoooodlehumblebatch.tumblr.com/

January 8, 2013 4:44 am  #260

I love the jacket and cardigan too! He looks so English. And, how cool that Matt Smith popped up in a pic.  I also loved his outfit from earlier, he looks so good out and about the last couple of days. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

Board footera