BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2013 10:33 am  #221

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

On top of The Empire State Building December 31st 2012

January 1, 2013 10:34 am  #222

Hope he's enjoying a fab time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2013 11:04 am  #223

I do too, but I wonder why I'm never in the right place at the right time. Even if probably I wouldn't bother him with any request I would like to have the chance to make that noble sacrifice .....

Last edited by tiharoa (January 13, 2013 12:48 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 1, 2013 9:06 pm  #224

I can't believe he's in NY! I so imagined him in London for New Year's. It's so close to me and yet so far. le sigh......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 1, 2013 9:08 pm  #225

And apparently Russell Tovey is there too, but is not letting  on if they are there together!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2013 7:12 am  #226

Another lucky girl in New York. I like her; good sense of humour.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 7:57 am  #227

Nice smile and great sense of humour. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 4, 2013 12:40 pm  #228

Filming the Assange films seems to start in Iceland this month. And apparently they'll work in Belgium and BERLIN as well! Ivy!! 

http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/daily_news/WikiLeaks_Movie_to_be_Filmed_in_Reykjav%C3%ADk_0_396597.news.aspx

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 5, 2013 10:14 am  #229

Writer Tom Stoppard and actor Benedict Cumberbatch speak (via satellite) during the HBO Winter 2013 TCA Panel at The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa on January 4, 2013 in Pasadena, California.

*copyrighted image removed*

Last edited by SusiGo (January 5, 2013 10:15 am)

January 5, 2013 12:01 pm  #230

He looks orange in that one... Is it just me? Has my iPad gone bonkers?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 5, 2013 12:23 pm  #231

Now that you mention it, the colour's a bit strange. But Tom Stoppard doesn't look any better. 

January 5, 2013 4:30 pm  #232

the make-up stylist had lost herself in Ben´s eyes, apparently. poor guy, he is like an orange :-)

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 5, 2013 4:31 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 5, 2013 5:10 pm  #233

The make-up is a wee bit off, but the hair, eyes and clothes make up for it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 6, 2013 11:15 am  #234

Poor guy. I sense a makeup artist who is gong to be out of work if they carry on like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 6, 2013 11:19 am  #235

I was just having this conversation on Twitter.
I didn't see the interview, but apparently David Cameron's make up was appalling.

January 6, 2013 6:00 pm  #236

I think it's today at Rada

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 2013 6:01 pm  #237

It is and there are various fan photos coming through on Twitter.

January 6, 2013 6:08 pm  #238

I can't wait.... 3 days and 21 minutes till it goes on air.

January 6, 2013 7:17 pm  #239

Ro-ger! Ro-ger! Ro-ger!! 
More photos? Where?? Show me, show me!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 6, 2013 7:19 pm  #240

Board footera