BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2012 9:51 am  #201

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Cabin Pressure Recording on 16th December, 2012

Last edited by Sherly (December 17, 2012 9:52 am)

December 17, 2012 10:34 am  #202

They're all beautiful. Overload again.  But what's that strange thing in front of him in the last two?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2012 11:13 am  #203

tiharoa wrote:

He was with his niece who's his PA

Oh yes of course he has a much older halfsister. It's weird to call that niece.

Sherly wrote:

Taken backstage during Cabin Pressure recording

Saw that yesterday on tumblr....my ovaries..........

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 17, 2012 11:16 am  #204

SusiGo wrote:

They're all beautiful. Overload again.  But what's that strange thing in front of him in the last two?

A very big Mate tea cup?! 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 17, 2012 11:19 am  #205

An ancient sceptre? A decorative ashtray? A microphone from the 1920s?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2012 4:37 pm  #206

Cue light?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 17, 2012 4:41 pm  #207

A high-grade speed ball for dwarves?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 20, 2012 5:42 pm  #208

James Rhodes again . So Benedict will be at the cinema one of these evenings:

James Rhodes @JRhodesPianist
Suffice to say we both laughed. And I'm buying the tickets. And popcorn. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it...

2h James Rhodes @JRhodesPianist
That awkward moment when I forgot Cumberbatch was in The Hobbit and said to him 'really can't face seeing that film, yawn'. <facepalm>
Details

December 20, 2012 5:43 pm  #209

Priceless!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 21, 2012 5:59 pm  #210

Well, I'd been over the moon, too, just for different reasons:

December 21, 2012 6:07 pm  #211

Wonder who the lucky recipient is!

December 22, 2012 12:17 pm  #212

Sounds like a nice boys night out. Have fun. 

James Rhodes @JRhodesPianist
11 hours' kip. Lovely. Cramming in piano now so I don't feel guilty watching The Hobbit later (all 3 bloody hours of it)...
Details

December 22, 2012 12:33 pm  #213

The Story of Christmas 2012 St.George's Hannover Square

Last edited by tiharoa (January 13, 2013 12:47 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 22, 2012 12:38 pm  #214

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 22, 2012 1:55 pm  #215

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 22, 2012 1:55 pm  #216

Now that was a fun peek into what seemed to be an exclusive, upper-class world.  Felt like I was there.  Thanks for posting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 22, 2012 1:55 pm  #217

What a pity you didn't know about this!

December 25, 2012 9:39 pm  #218

So here's a little Christmas message (how useful to have friends on Twitter)

Helen Rushbrook @Kite311
Right you lot, I've got to shout out on behalf of Mr C......So Happy Christmas to you all xxx

December 30, 2012 8:04 pm  #219

December 30, 2012 8:05 pm  #220

Gorgeous pic.

Board footera