BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 9:24 am  #181

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Weird.  Thanks besley!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 7, 2012 9:39 am  #182

Thanks, Besley, it seems it wasn't such a nice experience for some people including Benedict. The voice of this pushy autograph hunter can be heard quite clearly in the vid.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 7, 2012 2:02 pm  #183

December 7, 2012 5:24 pm  #184

Is this him home?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2012 5:27 pm  #185

besleybean wrote:

Is this him home?

Or disguised as a cabbie?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 7, 2012 5:29 pm  #186

Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2012 7:05 pm  #187

besleybean wrote:

Is this him home?

Los Angeles.He stopped there coming back from Japan. Went to a Children's Defence Fund's Beat the Odds at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

http://cumberbatchcoffeeklatch.tumblr.com/post/37411882448/my-talent-agency-was-just-wetting-themselves

Last edited by tiharoa (December 7, 2012 8:49 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 14, 2012 11:07 am  #188

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 14, 2012 11:32 am  #189

December 14, 2012 11:41 am  #190

OMG, his hair is perfect in that pic. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 14, 2012 12:02 pm  #191

SusiGo wrote:

OMG, his hair is perfect in that pic. 

In this pic? I agree! 

*copyrighted image removed*

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 14, 2012 5:47 pm  #192

But yes, who is the young lady?

December 16, 2012 9:09 pm  #193

From today's CP recording (source: cumberbatchforum):

December 16, 2012 9:20 pm  #194

Fabulous.

December 16, 2012 9:51 pm  #195

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 16, 2012 9:52 pm  #196

Oh yeah I got that eventually, thanks.

December 16, 2012 9:55 pm  #197

Thanks for posting. Unpleasant experience for both of them.

December 16, 2012 9:59 pm  #198

Yeah, the paparazzi experience can't be a fun one. But, that's one unfortunate price of fame. Happy for the info though, to see what and who he's up to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 17, 2012 6:51 am  #199

Who he's up to?

December 17, 2012 9:42 am  #200

Taken backstage during Cabin Pressure recording

Board footera