BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2012 10:36 am  #1

Cumberspotting - most recent photos

This photo was taken at the Savoy Hotel on his birthday. It is rumoured to be the only one taken on the day (well, that is available for public consumption) (wait, that sounds rude, I'm sure his mum took some lovely ones for the family only, is what I meant)

The Cumber thatch is looking lighter, don't you think? Wonder what role the colour is for? 12 Years, maybe?

God, I need to get a life

Link to tweet if you feel the need -

https://twitter.com/JSeerutton/status/226110446804033537

Last edited by SusiGo (March 4, 2016 8:59 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 11:13 am  #2

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

hepzibah wrote:

God, I need to get a life 

LOL
Yes, I start thinking this every day now.. 
Well, just tried concentrating on different things... cleaning the house e.g.
It was so boring!! So now I'm here again. And cooking will be with iPod later on..

Thanks for the pic! Lot of very young ladies (again!). Just wonder how all of them could just NOT look at Ben all the time! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 21, 2012 11:19 am  #3

I'm trying to work out what's going on with his jacket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 11:37 am  #4

Davina wrote:

Looks like he is wearing one of his famous scarves under his jacket.

Are you familiar with this blog, makes me laugh out loud with astonishing frequency!

http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 12:19 pm  #5

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 2:53 pm  #6

hepzibah wrote:

Davina wrote:

Looks like he is wearing one of his famous scarves under his jacket.

Are you familiar with this blog, makes me laugh out loud with astonishing frequency!

http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/

God, yes, I know that one. I love it. So funny.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 23, 2012 10:14 am  #7

Ben is currently in New Orleans presumably preparing for or filming 12 Years A Slave

http://stars-will-whisper.tumblr.com/post/27801002051

Emily behaved with a lot more decorum that I would have 

Last edited by hepzibah (July 23, 2012 10:18 am)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 23, 2012 10:33 am  #8

Gosh, this is just great. What a lucky girl she is and he really seems to be a, er, very nice guy. BTW, we've got some very good Italian ice cream shops over here, just saying …

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 23, 2012 11:43 am  #9

HOW could he know what was meant when she called "We're all waiting!" ?? 
Sweet. Both of them.
And she must be a cat with severeal lives - how often did she die? I stopped counting.

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 23, 2012 11:44 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 23, 2012 12:10 pm  #10

Mattlocked wrote:

HOW could he know what was meant when she called "We're all waiting!" ?? 

Well... he is the world's only consulting detective

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 23, 2012 12:53 pm  #11

HAHA "loads of text messages appeared in the air." LOVE THAT! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 26, 2012 12:20 pm  #12

Spooky La Strange is aparrently a burlesque artist

Looks like Benny only packed white t-shirts. Maybe he needs to be pointed in the direction of red bubble LOL

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/sherlock

Last edited by hepzibah (July 26, 2012 12:25 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 26, 2012 12:32 pm  #13

Very nice one 

August 17, 2012 5:19 am  #14

I think we need to stalk McGuigan!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 17, 2012 11:20 am  #15

Damn, I want a photo with Benedict! These lucky b*tches being at the right place at the right time. I wonder if he'd let you shoot a video with him? Hope to be able to ask him someday.  I wonder if I could mail myself to him?

Last edited by Sentimental Pulse (August 17, 2012 11:21 am)

Disguise is always a self portrait

August 19, 2012 11:15 pm  #16

Who doesn't, SP?
Just be sure to ask him for a photo if you ever have the pleasure of meeting him. He mentioned in an interview that he hated it when people just secretly try to take pictures of him with their phones.

September 10, 2012 4:29 pm  #17

Benedict was at the Paralympics Closing Ceremony. Charlie Miller, who is the Executive Fashion Director of Grazia UK took the photos and posted them on her twitter account. Benny seems to have been aware the photos were taken, so I presume there are no privacy issue with loading them here.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 10, 2012 4:35 pm  #18

That's the right thread for the photos, sorry for hiding them in Favourite pictures. 

September 10, 2012 4:39 pm  #19

Nothing like sharing the love.  Some of the comments she and her friends posted are so funny. I wonder if Benny will see them and blush 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 10, 2012 5:12 pm  #20

If he came to this forum he wouldn't stop blushing 

Board footera