BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2012 8:32 pm  #21

Re: Word string game

LONDON

N.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 22, 2012 9:21 pm  #22

NICOTINE

E..............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 4:47 pm  #23

E--Excellent  (SH  said that in HOUNDS) 

T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 24, 2012 5:26 pm  #24

TANTRUM

M................

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 6:46 pm  #25

MYCROFT HOLMES

S..........

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 24, 2012 7:40 pm  #26

SCANDAL

L..............

July 26, 2012 6:40 am  #27

LESTRADE

E………………

July 26, 2012 12:46 pm  #28

ENEMY

Y................

July 28, 2012 6:18 pm  #29

Bump!

Word beginning Y..............

July 28, 2012 6:22 pm  #30

YEOMAN

N..........

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2012 6:36 pm  #31

NAVY (the helicopter in ASiB)

Y _________

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2012 8:00 pm  #32

Yo-yo dieting (Mycroft! )

G_________

July 28, 2012 9:14 pm  #33

GOLUM

M.............

July 29, 2012 8:20 am  #34

Molly Hooper

R...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 29, 2012 8:27 am  #35

Rooftop 

P....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 29, 2012 1:45 pm  #36

PIRATE

E..............

August 1, 2012 11:54 am  #37

EVIL

L............

August 2, 2012 3:16 am  #38

Losing side

E......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

August 2, 2012 6:35 am  #39

Don't a lot of words end in E!

ENGLAND

D..............

August 2, 2012 8:46 am  #40

Yes, they do

DIMMOCK

K......

Board footera