BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2012 6:55 pm  #1

Word string game

Let's try a new game. The idea is to give a word that is Sherlock related to start. The next word has to start with the first word's last letter.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then let us begin...

SHERLOCK

K.................

So now someone has to come up with a word beginning with K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Word string game

So... is it right if I do this?

SHERLOCK

KITTY

Y........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 20, 2012 7:39 pm  #3

This  is a great idea.  I've played this before  as a last letter game.  The Y  is hard.

YARD   

D______

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 20, 2012 7:39 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 20, 2012 8:53 pm  #4

DONOVAN

D_______

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 20, 2012 9:16 pm  #5

NORTHUMBERLAND FUSILIERS

S.......................

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 20, 2012 9:19 pm  #6

SOCIOPATH

H...............

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 9:20 pm  #7

HOUND

D....

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 20, 2012 9:28 pm  #8

DEDUCTION

N.....

July 20, 2012 9:39 pm  #9

NORTHUMBERLAND STREET

T.................................

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 20, 2012 9:49 pm  #10

NUMBER

R.........

July 20, 2012 10:20 pm  #11

REICHENBACH

H..........

July 20, 2012 10:39 pm  #12

HOUSEKEEPER

R..........

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 20, 2012 11:48 pm  #13

RABBIT

T..........

Disguise is always a self portrait

July 20, 2012 11:57 pm  #14

this is a last letter game,  right?   hERE'S ONE THAT WAS MISSED---

NORTHUMBERLAND STREET

TELEVISION

Now I'll do the most recent one--

RABBIT

TEA CUP 

P

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 20, 2012 11:59 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 21, 2012 7:14 am  #15

PENTONVILLE

E.......................

July 22, 2012 7:16 pm  #16

EXECUTED

D..................

July 22, 2012 7:19 pm  #17

DOG

G..........

Last edited by tobeornot221b (July 22, 2012 7:21 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 22, 2012 7:20 pm  #18

GUARD

D.............

July 22, 2012 7:34 pm  #19

DARTMOOR

R________

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2012 8:01 pm  #20

RUBBER BALL

L.....................

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera