BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 6:57 pm  #1

David G Arnold Olympic Tweet about Ben

'Mr. Cumberbatch popped into my Olympic session this morning. When he walked in a loads (sic) of text messages appeared in the air.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 7:36 am  #2

Re: David G Arnold Olympic Tweet about Ben

Another tweet about the funds raised in his name for charity. Anybody know who this chickie is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 22, 2012 1:06 pm  #3

Sorry if the above message confuses. Originally I had a different tweet posted, it disappeard when I deleted it from my Photobacket account (who knew that would happen, not me!) and when I tried to restore it, I posted the wrong one. Oops!. The original tweet was by some girlie called Helen, I was wondering who she was, will try to find original tweet. Have now given myself a headache 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 22, 2012 3:13 pm  #4

The wonders of technology!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 2:27 am  #5

hmmm-- what  was Ben doing there in the first place?  I  heard or read somewhere--that Our Benedict might be involved in hosting the olympics  in some way--any truth to that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 23, 2012 5:31 am  #6

Helen is a friend of Benedict's who tweeted to Cumberbatchweb his pleasure at the birthday video and donation effort on his behalf because he doesn't have (and is unlikey to get) at twitter account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

July 23, 2012 12:23 pm  #7

David Arnold stressed in a following tweet that is was purely a social visit and that Benedict has no role to play in the Olympics itself. It all starts soon and I'm very excited! Unlikely since he's in New Orleans at the moment.

Board footera