BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 6:55 pm  #1

The Dark Knight Rises premiere

Apparently, according to BBC Sherlock DE Benedict is in London at the moment to attend The Dark Knight Rises Premiere. I await any further information on this and any possible photos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 7:04 pm  #2

Re: The Dark Knight Rises premiere

Davina wrote:

I await any further information on this and any possible photos.

So do we. Urgently.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2012 8:51 pm  #3

I'm going to see TDKR this weekend. My most anticipated movie of the year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 18, 2012 8:59 pm  #4

I am definitely going to go and see it. Awesome is an over-used word however I anticipate it being exactly that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 9:18 pm  #5

Maybe I'll give it to myself as a birthday treat. I found both films very impressive, especially The Dark Knight.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2012 9:33 pm  #6

This, f.e.?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the-dark-knight-rises?before=1342638717

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 18, 2012 9:44 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 18, 2012 9:45 pm  #7

Or this?

OMG, that late again!!!   You go on, I go to bed.... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 18, 2012 9:49 pm)

July 19, 2012 6:16 am  #8

What an nice way to begin the morning 

July 19, 2012 7:07 am  #9

Hm, the hair is looking deliciously Sherlockian 

Mattlocked, when you use f.e., does that mean for example? The more common usage in English is e.g., which is the abbreviation of the Latin phrase 'exempli gratia', which means 'for example' Is f.e. the common use in German? Hope you don't mind the correction 

Last edited by hepzibah (July 19, 2012 7:08 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 8:07 am  #10

hepzibah wrote:

Hm, the hair is looking deliciously Sherlockian 

Mattlocked, when you use f.e., does that mean for example? The more common usage in English is e.g., which is the abbreviation of the Latin phrase 'exempli gratia', which means 'for example' Is f.e. the common use in German? Hope you don't mind the correction 

No problem, feel free and go on! 
Must have SOME advantages that Sherlock ruins my life. So why not improving my English?
Most of my English conversation is with Scandinavian customers and they don't know better, either. (Or they are too polite to tell.)
In German we use z.B. (zum Beispiel). 

So I will try to keep in mind: e.g.  e.g.  e.g.   e.g.  e.g. e.g.  e.g.  e.g.

July 19, 2012 8:13 am  #11

July 21, 2012 1:19 pm  #12

Not one bit happy about the scum bag piece of crap who shot all those people at the midnight show in America and how he has the last name of Holmes.  I hope he gets hung, hanged and everything else you can name.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 27, 2012 3:07 pm  #13

KeepersPrice wrote:

Not one bit happy about the scum bag piece of crap who shot all those people at the midnight show in America and how he has the last name of Holmes.  I hope he gets hung, hanged and everything else you can name.

Yeah. Too bad he didn't off himself with the last bullet in his gun.
Don't hold your breath for the hung-hanged thing. Not likely. And if it happens,
it won't be until the citizens of Colorado and the US have shelled out millions and
millions of $$$ for his defense, protection, care and feeding for the next 10-15 years.
What a son of a bitch of an unsatisfactory situation.
Sorry. *rant over*

Last edited by ancientsgate (July 27, 2012 3:07 pm)

Board footera