BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2012 1:50 pm  #1

hello

Hi.  I'm a fanfic writer (also a properly published one) just looking to actually get involved in the fandom I love to write for.  I've been writing fanfic for about 15 years now, on and off.  Sherlock is the first fandom I've been really excited to write for in a *very* long time. 

You can find me on ff.net under CreamLemon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/597554/CreamLemon

July 17, 2012 2:00 pm  #2

Re: hello

Welcome to the forum, so far I only knew travelling lemons but it's nice to have a creamy one as well  . I'll have a look at your fanfic. Make yourself comfortable with this nice and crazy bunch of Sherlockians.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2012 4:57 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum. Here's hoping you have a lot of fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2012 4:57 pm  #4

Welcome! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 17, 2012 5:16 pm  #5

welcome  creamy lemons!!   hmmmm   I hope you have fun here,  I  know I do.   I'm sherlock's kitty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 17, 2012 8:55 pm  #6

Welcome to the Forum!

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

July 18, 2012 4:14 am  #7

Hey, CreamLemon, welcome to another fan from the Midwest (I'm in Michigan). A few more members and maybe we can get a meetup going!

July 18, 2012 9:14 am  #8

Hi CreamLemon

So glad you decided to come here and introduce yourself.

Have you posted your fanfic on AO3? There are more than 16 thousand Sherlcok stories there, don't know how I will find time to read them all, but I'm trying 

Is your published work available through Amazon? I would love to have a look at it.

Last edited by hepzibah (July 18, 2012 9:15 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 9:50 am  #9

Welcome! So glad to have you with us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

July 18, 2012 7:19 pm  #10

Hi, a big welcome from me too 

July 19, 2012 8:00 pm  #11

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

I'm really interested to hear a bit more about your work actually because I would love to be able to make money from doing stuff to do with Sherlock....that would be totally awesome! Do you actually manage to make a living out of it, or is it more like just a hob y which you occasionally get back a bit of money from? Sorry for so many questions and do forgive me, if you don't want to answer that's fine.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera