BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2012 8:05 am  #21

Re: More milestones coming

hepzibah wrote:

It's lovely that we can be a bit silly about our passion for a certain ginger and a certain hobbit without feeling judged! .......

SAYS WHO ????!!!!!!!!

*edited to make myself completely lucid on this point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 8:13 am  #22

Kazza, does that relate to the silliness, the lack of judgement or the boys? Please explain 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 8:28 am  #23

Duly edited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 2:49 pm  #24

hepzibah wrote:

It's lovely that we can be a bit silly about our passion for a certain ginger and a certain hobbit without feeling judged! Even the boys here seem to be tolerant of our foibles, which is nice.

That's the point in my opinion.
"A BIT SILLY" - or sometimes a bit more   - but I don't find this really "crazy shrieking fandom" here.
Okayyy.... I don't deny that one or two of us might faint if they'd meet Ben one day.
But I have the feeling the behaviour here is more respectful and so very thoughful. And intelligent. Mostly. 

Really love this forum! 

(And now I go watching some more pics and then shriek into my pillow...)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera