BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2012 10:42 am  #1

More milestones coming

8 more members to 300 members

17 more posts to 19 000 posts

30 more topics to 1300 topics.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 15, 2012 2:37 pm  #2

Re: More milestones coming

Wow, this forum's very dynamic  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 15, 2012 2:43 pm  #3

Yes, we all have to keep this going.  Support here is the only way we can hang onto our sanity until 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 15, 2012 2:50 pm  #4

Yes, it has become a sort of self-help group for orphaned Sherlockians .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2012 9:26 pm  #5

Only two more to go and we break the 300 barrier!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 5:18 am  #6

One to go!
Who will it be?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 18, 2012 9:10 am  #7

Hi, am I member number 300?

My name is Benedict Cumberbatch and I am an actor. You may have heard of me.

Haha, did I fool ya? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 9:17 am  #8

Oh my goodness, you had me going there; must have been how you changed your voice!
And your collar sticking up gave me reason to do a double take also.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 18, 2012 9:21 am  #9

And my gender! Wish I had those cheekbones, either in my own face or someone elses 

Last edited by hepzibah (July 18, 2012 9:22 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 9:49 am  #10

This the most amazing online community I have ever witnessed much less been a part of. I never dreamed there were this many brilliant and witty people in the world. Hats off and a big cheer to our mods kazza and Davina for making this place what it is! Hooray!

Disguise is always a self portrait

July 18, 2012 1:36 pm  #11

And The Boss of course! Hip hip hurrah! Now for the next 100!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 3:16 pm  #12

Yes, and a big hooray from me! I just love this forum. Thanks very much to our mods who keep everything going  .

July 18, 2012 3:20 pm  #13

This forum is my happy place 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 3:31 pm  #14

How many other SH or BC foruMS    may there be? Any idea anyone?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 18, 2012 3:37 pm  #15

I sometimes have a look at IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) but the people who post there get into some wild arguments over ridiculous things and it wears me down! It is good for basic facts and figures. I don't know of any other forums like ours, though. Even if there are, they couldn't possibly be as great as this one   

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 3:54 pm  #16

hepzibah wrote:

This forum is my happy place 

Very true 

July 18, 2012 4:16 pm  #17

I love you guys!! 
Thank-you to everyone for making me smile each day and for always being here!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! 
*sniff*
(I'm getting all emotional now!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 18, 2012 4:30 pm  #18

It's just great that people from so many countries and of different age, gender, colour of skin and whatever come together in this forum to have fun and discussions and show each other pictures and all that … really wonderful … my life has become richer … I'll better stop before getting sentimental 

July 19, 2012 4:43 am  #19

yes  this IS  a great forum.   I  love 'running after' everyone here. this forum is  more my thing.   The only other  sherlock fanboards I know of, are over on the BBC  page  and on Facebook.   There are many variations of the SHERLOCK  show  on  the facebook,  but I've got a link to the one that was started by the people from BBC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 19, 2012 6:53 am  #20

It's lovely that we can be a bit silly about our passion for a certain ginger and a certain hobbit without feeling judged! Even the boys here seem to be tolerant of our foibles, which is nice.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

Board footera