BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2013 5:42 am  #41

Re: Maybe we should start our own appreciation group

I think this is a wonderful idea.  I was actually going to start a thread asking about this topic of "Cumberbitches".  I have been watching interviews and reading them as well and it does seem that our dear Benedict seems to stray away from questions like "So, what are YOUR fans called?"

I think he is a bit embarassed but not about himself but for us the fans.  I'm sure he doesn't want his lovely and dedicated fans to be known as any sort of "Bitch" whether or not referring to him.  He mentioned Cumber Collective (which I love the idea) and Cumberbabes which you have seen to definitely promote.

Hopefully this name will grow popular enough to where it will be replacing the Cumberbitches and finally he can say what his fans are called without trying to deflect the question and without struggling to say those obviously offensive words :/

If you decide to do a Facebook page at all (or already have one) just let me know so I can definitely join!  

Also Cumberbabes have been added to my bookmark bar, THANKS!

July 7, 2013 6:03 am  #42

Awesome! I can't believe I didn't notice this until just now...anyway, I have officially joined! Seemed like the right thing to do 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 7, 2013 10:39 am  #43

Wow, I am as ever in love with the background wallpaper and not to mention everything on top of it.
Thanks so much for doing this. 
If you would like some help let me know. 

Board footera